Around the NFC East

turtle28

2 hours ago, turtle28 said:

So I just saw that Darren Sproles not only broke his arm but he also tore his ACL. Sad to hear it because I love watching him play even if it is in an opposing team's uniform.  He's definitely out for the year.

Guess what, now you can watch a similar guy on your favorite team: Chris Thompson. 

• Like 1

last night the Cardinals OL looked like trash.  Dallas was getting to Palmer with 3 men rushing, it was crazy.  And we all know Dallas has at best an average pass rush.  The minute they played a decent OL (not great mind you but decent) they lost.  So they have beaten Giants and Cardinals. Don't know which team has a worse OL.  Still if not for a holding penalty the Cardinals go up 14-0 and I honestly think they don't look back.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2017 at 12:15 PM, TheGreeK1973 said:

last night the Cardinals OL looked like trash.  Dallas was getting to Palmer with 3 men rushing, it was crazy.  And we all know Dallas has at best an average pass rush.  The minute they played a decent OL (not great mind you but decent) they lost.  So they have beaten Giants and Cardinals. Don't know which team has a worse OL.  Still if not for a holding penalty the Cardinals go up 14-0 and I honestly think they don't look back.

Giants OL is bad at tackle, Arizona has interior problems.