OTAs and Minicamp thread

615finest

Tannehill, Henry and Byard has/had been the main discussion in trade talks but I’ve felt Fulton is/was the guy to keep an eye on. Whether fair or not, it feels like Vrabel views him the same way he viewed David Long and we saw how that ended.

Him not being there for OTAs in a somewhat make or break year for him and Vrabel’s short response to it (compared to Byard for example) is telling.

13 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

lol. strap in, boys. 

So basically, instead of everyone’s interpretation that we’re working the players harder earlier this year to make sure they’re in shape for the season, we can flip it back to overworking the players to the point that they all break down faster than teams like the Bucs and 49ers lol.

47 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

this what I mean when I say Treylon is more Kenny Britt than AJ from a fluid stand point. AJ not a smooth route runner it’s easy for a hood CB to sit on his routes & read when he’s breaking 

For a guy who isn’t a smooth route runner he sure gets open a lot 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

this what I mean when I say Treylon is more Kenny Britt than AJ from a fluid stand point. AJ not a smooth route runner it’s easy for a hood CB to sit on his routes & read when he’s breaking 

Whatever he is from a fluid standpoint I hope he’s more AJ than Britt when it comes to a productivity standpoint that’s for sure. 

6 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

For a guy who isn’t a smooth route runner he sure gets open a lot 

I mean routes not the only way to get open, you can get open if you have a wide catch radius & QB’s understands how to throw you open. He’s solid route runner just not smooth his best routes slants digs, shallow crosses & vertical cause he high points the ball & have big hands. But when AJ play elite CB’s he gets shut down a lot because he’s not a route runner 

4 hours ago, Titansfan said:

Whatever he is from a fluid standpoint I hope he’s more AJ than Britt when it comes to a productivity standpoint that’s for sure. 

You & me both I just say Britt because of size weight speed measurable he’s not as explosive as AJ that’s 4 sure AJ that’s what makes him dangerous especially on in breaking routes & he has cushion 😮‍💨