Week 13 Gameday thread

RamRod

17 minutes ago, nextsuperstar1 said:

Dumb timeout by Bills. If they let it run to the two minute warning. The patriots then punt and the clock stops on the change of possession. 

Dumb it may have been, but the bottom line is that Tyrod Taylor's Aerial Circus scorched the hapless Patriots for 65 yards (another 50 added by Tyrod's young acolyte, Nathan Peterman) and 3 points, in a hard-fought loss to New England, in Buffalo-o-o!

Image result for Tyrod Taylor

Just now, marshawn lynch said:

Well why not? It didn't cost his team as penalty is declined. Just gonna cost him a fine

He got ejected for it. If the Chiefs score quick, they have to go back on defense and obviously his replacement won't be as good as him. 

4 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I've seen a ridiculous amount of people trying to defend this (Not on here) it's absolutely disgusting and he should be suspended at least a game. The fact the Bills got penalized on that play is laughable.

I agree Gronk should get a game, but the Bills should have 110% gotten flagged for blatant Defensive holding and DPI against Gronk. 

He's held to a MUCH different standard as a receiver and is allowed to get mugged more than anyone else every game. I think he finally got fed up and made a really really stupid apur of the moment retaliation. 

2 minutes ago, lancerman said:

Norman and OBJ were fighting all game. Talib and Crabtree ultimately got one game for a much more serious fight. Gronk didn't even get ejected.

I keep seeing this said. That makes it all the more that he'd be suspended. When you're kicked out, they usually don't suspend you a game (see AJ Green).

Archived