Week 13 Gameday thread

RamRod

2 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I didn't say that I didn't. Just that the DPI is completely irrelevant and shouldn't even really be included in the discussion in my opinion. You can't dive on downed players because you didn't get a call. 

I agree Gronk made a dirty play and should be suspended.

But saying the awful non calls against him shouldn't exist in conversation doesn't make sense. Him constantly being held to a different standard finally added up and got to him. It's a legitimate reason to be upset, he just reacted in an awful way and should be punished. 

Both events occurred.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

And yet somehow, if both the Chargers and Raiders win today, KC would still be winning the division.  

amazing how the image of that div has changed since wk 3.. went from 4 playoff caliber teams to 8-8 being good enough to win that div lol

Just now, August4th said:

amazing how the image of that div has changed since wk 3.. went from 4 playoff caliber teams to 8-8 being good enough to win that div lol

And the NFCS is probably the best division...because the Saints have a defense?

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

I agree Gronk made a dirty play and should be suspended.

But saying the awful non calls against him shouldn't exist in conversation doesn't make sense. Him constantly being held to a different standard finally added up and got to him. It's a legitimate reason to be upset, he just reacted in an awful way and should be punished. 

Both events occurred.

next time brady has an intentional grounding called, defense should just dive at his knees and tear that thing up. Brought it on himself... taking away sacks is just mean.

Archived