Camp/OTA News

ET80

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Trying to make something happen. 

if Hopkins comes back, it goes to show that Ryan’s has legit changed the culture of the franchise already 

I’m cautiously pessimistic. I’m pretty certain Hopkins is staying away from Houston, but I’m not shutting the door on the possibility.

It would seem Hopkins is interested, but are the Texans? We definitely have need of him and it would be great to start back up a weekly watch of him shooting up all time receiving yards charts. 

Right now he’s 36th all time with 11,298 yards. He could easily move to 25th all time this year. 

dude is 31 and question is does he have 3 more years in him? 3 more years at say 1200 a year and then another year or 2 at low production, he could get to 16,000 yards which would be 3rd all time. That’s a long shot, but 15,000, which would be 7th is doable. 

he could legit do all that and still not be the Texans all time leading receiver. 

this is legit the missing piece and glaring weakness around Stroud. You get him a true number 1 WR and suddenly the only question mark is coaching. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The real question is how many baby mommas does he have now and will the new regime be fine with them coming around the facilities. 

I’m 100% certain there were only two people who had issues with that - and both are gone.