2023 EC Finals: (2) Boston Celtics vs (8) Miami Heat

11sanchez11

4 minutes ago, Kingram said:

Celtics can’t sign and trade Brown. You also aren’t getting him and not giving up one of your 3 good young players lol 

We have 60 million in cap space, we don’t need a sign and trade deal, plus he’s not a free agent. And I said I’d give up Sengun if I had to. 

Edited by Pastor Dillon

48 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Yeah cos it’s not like the greatest player ever wasn’t wrapped in bubble wrap when he played? 

MJ and other superstars have always gotten favorable calls, but you can’t sit there and act like it’s the same level of absurdity we see today. 

45 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

We have 60 million in cap space, we don’t need a sign and trade deal, plus he’s not a free agent. And I said I’d give up Sengun if I had to. 

He's going to sign the Super Max. Jabari Smith would 100000% be in the deal. Its really not even negotiable lol. You don't add an All-Pro talent and keep your two most valuable young players.

1 hour ago, Pats#1 said:

MJ and other superstars have always gotten favorable calls, but you can’t sit there and act like it’s the same level of absurdity we see today. 

Based on what? Is it just a feeling that players today get more calls or is there actual data to prove that?

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

Based on what? Is it just a feeling that players today get more calls or is there actual data to prove that?

Not necessary number of calls, it’s the type. A hard common foul from the 80/90s would get you ejected in todays game. 

12 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

Professional players aren’t going 100% in pickup games just like other pro sports (to avoid injury) and I would bet the majority of their organized pick up games are reffed with the same level of bubble wrap (maybe a little bit less) they see in the league.

FIBA….100%

FIBA refs will hand out techs to players who flop

12 minutes ago, Trey Lance said:

FIBA refs will hand out techs to players who flop

That’s good…Im not sure how much they enforce that though, like carrying/travels in the NBA. It’s a rule that isn’t enforced nearly as much as it should be.