2023 EC Finals: (2) Boston Celtics vs (8) Miami Heat

11sanchez11

Celtics need to figure out what the hell to do with their offense when the Heat goes full court press and then drops into zone....feels like it just goes stagnant

Game 7 going to be tough, I don't see Butler and Oeladipo playing that poorly again, but I also feel like Tatum is gonna is at least going to be present in the 2nd half.

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I'm just saying. I think they have the worst win% of any team who has played 20+ home games the last 5 playoffs. Heat have already beaten them 2x in this series lol

Can the Heat win? Sure. Let's not try to apply numbers logically in this series though

I was a neutral in this series but the Heat won me over cuz of Jimmy Butler and the historic 8 seed storyline. Now we're this close to a different historic storyline. I'm ok with however this one ends but man Jimmy is gonna hear it if he blows a 3-0 lead after all the **** he talked. Also, this whole craziness is just going on meanwhile the Nuggets are just chilling and waiting.