2023 EC Finals: (2) Boston Celtics vs (8) Miami Heat

11sanchez11

13 hours ago, the lone star said:

I really hope the Celtics win this series. I can't stand the Heat, lol.

I can understand why you specifically can't.

As for most people, what's not to love? Jimmy is one of the best playoff performers, Spo is a great coach, and Heat Culture is a very commendable ideology.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, the lone star said:

I really hope the Celtics win this series. I can't stand the Heat, lol.

Pretty understandable considering you got hosed in one of the most blatantly rigged finals in league history, and I was rooting for the Heat ( Shaq is one of my all time favorite non Pistons) but at some point you have to fair and honest observer. I literally changed which team I was rooting for mid series the rig job was so bad ( not that heat were to blame).  You did get ultimate revenge at least

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BigC421/ said:

Pretty understandable considering you got hosed in one of the most blatantly rigged finals in league history, and I was rooting for the Heat ( Shaq is one of my all time favorite non Pistons) but at some point you have to fair and honest observer. I literally changed which team I was rooting for mid series the rig job was so bad ( not that heat were to blame).  You did get ultimate revenge at least

So many phantom foul calls, omg.

Avery called some really bad double teams on Wade, and Avery failed to make the adjustments needed to win, but yes, still rigged.