2023 Around the League

HuskieBear

10 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

You could be SLCbigbear72 where SLC stands for “slow like child” and I could be SLCchisoxguy7 where it stands for “super lame chump”

So many possibilities!

Those are some lucid considerations 

9 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

I'm slow. SLC stands for San Lucas Cabo, doesn't it?

you had it right,  SLC is Salt Lake City.  was living there when I started FF.  I was expecting Utah LDS roast 😂 

Los Cabos is the entire area at baja tip, made up of 2 cities Cabo San Lucas (more of the marina, nightlife resorts) and San Jose del Cabo (more art and traditional vibes) International airport for Cabo  is in San Jose del Cabo

Edited by SLCbear

4 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Purdy making basically the league minimum for the next 2-3 years will play a big role. 

Even at that and before the Bosa contract they were on the hook for $262.8 million...a ton of talent there that they will need to make tough decisions with...

I can't explain how much I would love us to make a real push for Brandon Aiyuk this offseason...even if that means letting Mooney walk.

3 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Even at that and before the Bosa contract they were on the hook for $262.8 million...a ton of talent there that they will need to make tough decisions with...

I can't explain how much I would love us to make a real push for Brandon Aiyuk this offseason...even if that means letting Mooney walk.

Aiyuk will be under his 5th year option in 2024 so we’d have to trade for him. That’s my guy though - he’d be a great fit here (along with roughly 31 other teams). He’s gonna get the bag eventually for sure. 

3 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

even if that means letting Mooney walk.

The only way at this point in time I’d go Claypool over Mooney is if he reaggravates the same ankle he’s injured multiple times now. It’s weird to suggest an ankle being a career ender since you don’t really see that but it can’t take much more punishment. 

8 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Kinda makes you sweat if Fields is the guy until you realize we can just let him walk and plug Roschon in since he’ll be on a rookie deal for a few more years. 

• Like 2