2023 Around the League

HuskieBear

7 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

I think you’re overreacting just a bit. These kind of rumors happen every year when a massive FA or the Top few picks are in question (especially with QBs available)

I just find it interesting, as I don’t think this thing is as over as many want to pretend it is 

I don’t think it’s over either, and yes these things always happen with the most noteworthy players on either market. It’s been so much stupidity the past 2 offseasons though which certainly is tied to us having the 1st pick both years. Its exhausting. Oh my god Caleb posted on his insta about KK he must want to go to WSH! It can’t just be the common sense thing that he’s congratulating a former coach and maybe someone he considers to be a friend on getting a new job? Not everything has to be some huge referendum on everything else.

IDK maybe I’m just getting old lol. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

IDK maybe I’m just getting old lol. 

Honestly that’s probably it for all of us. Just think about how long we’ve all been here on FF

We had to search out the fanatics like ourselves on this Forum. Now every Joe blow is all over twitter/reddit/facebook with their opinions about it. And most of those are dumb, and that’s being nice

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StLunatic88 said:

Honestly that’s probably it for all of us. Just think about how long we’ve all been here on FF

We had to search out the fanatics like ourselves on this Forum. Now every Joe blow is all over twitter/reddit/facebook with their opinions about it. And most of those are dumb, and that’s being nice

Right? I started posting at the original FF site during the Greg Olsen draft year.

• Like 1

Eliot Wolf got bumped up to the GM role in NE in all but name. I've been high on him for a while. He has control of the roster personnel but for some reason Kraft doesn't give the title, its more of a de facto role. Weird.