2018 Off-Season Prediction

lavar703

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

Keep in mind, this only applies to drafted guys who stick on their rookie contract. Robert Davis, for instance, will likely end up as a RFA in two years time because he was cut and his rookie contract went poof.

Speaking of Robert Davis, with the playoffs pretty much out of reach at this point I'd like to see him get some snaps the last few weeks to see what we have there.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

Speaking of Robert Davis, with the playoffs pretty much out of reach at this point I'd like to see him get some snaps the last few weeks to see what we have there.

Certainly shouldn't waste a snap on Brian Quick.

7 hours ago, Woz said:

Certainly shouldn't waste a snap on Brian Quick.

Its just mind-numbing because we always wonder why we never hit on late round picks, but this team seems to never give these young guys an opportunity. Hell, it took more than half the season for them to start throwing the ball to Josh Doctson. Hoping they would give Robert Davis a shot is at best wishful thinking.

I agree with Tandler’s re-sign in the offseason list:

1. Byron Marshall

2. Arie Kouandijo as a back up guard who will compete for the starting LG position.

3. Nick Rose. I’d re-sign Hopkins for competition, and may the best man win the competition.

4. Tony Bergstrom to compete for a spot as the back up C behind Long or Roullier.

5. Zack Vigil to compete for as spot as a back up ILB.

On 12/6/2017 at 6:59 AM, mike23md said:

If any of you guys believe that Teddy Bridgewater is any consolation prize to anything, please don’t play this game. He flat out sucks. He is so overhyped and does not meet the value of a back up. McCoy would be the better option than brining in Teddy B. 

If Cousins leaves, I bet you Bruce does what it takes to get Josh Rosen, while the smarter choice would be to go with Clayton Thorson in the 2nd from Northwestern. 

For the record I don’t see Cousins leaving, but I am not 100% sure about it either. 

You think teddy bad ? lol he hasn't even reached his peak he's accurate as heck and has good mobility .

and he's passionate , the Vikings even now consider benching Keenum for bridgewater .

8 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

You think teddy bad ? lol he hasn't even reached his peak he's accurate as heck and has good mobility .

and he's passionate , the Vikings even now consider benching Keenum for bridgewater .

you dont want kirk but u want teddy? LMAO

STATS
Year
Team
CMP%
YDS
TD
INT
Rating

Career

You really want Bridgewater? Those are not good numbers to think that Teddy B is anything special. 

CAREER STATS
Year
Team
CMP%
YDS
TD
INT
Rating

Cousins has shown significant improvement and continues to improve. QB rating is 20pts higher than Bridgewater. Completion percentage is 2-4% higher than Teddy B with way more attempts. 

Teddy B is no where near Cousins and Teddy B has a really low ceiling. Doesn’t make good decisions, holds the ball too long, timid to make a mistake. Yeah, and Case Keenan is not getting benched in favor of Teddy B considering Keenum is having a good year. You ride the hot hand, and that is Keenum right now. 

9 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Not really . 

I want Kirk to leave now just so you can stop overrating him 

and id like for you to point where I said I want teddy on that statement .

you really don't have a clue when it comes to evaluating qbs from what i can tell. IF he hits free agency, teams will line up to pay him. for 95% of the qbs in the league u need a good team around them also to win. your expectations for him to be like rodgers or brady and just carry the team is crazy. heck even rogers cant really carry his team. i've only seen brady and peyton do it. i'm sure you'll bring up the money AGAIN but guess what thats the market rate for qbs. the cap goes up every year and teams allocate 15% of their cap ideally for franchise qbs, which kirk is. kirk had an amazing win against seattle in seattle with bums on the line but i guess you forgot that. its sad really, some fans like you are conditioned to wanting a new qb every few years. guess what buddy? the grass isnt always greener on the other side and if u believe in bruce allen and snyder to pick a qb out of the draft then you are nuts...

Archived