Diablo 4

showtime

I would be SHOCKED if there isn't some long queue times on the 1st for the initial opening and weekend. I have off from work Friday, Monday, and Tuesday to play but i'm expecting issues maybe not D3 issues but some issues. No team is going to be completely prepared for the slam of players that is going to happen.

That said what yall playing first? I'm going Druid which is my favorite class from D2 and I also have a theory that because the beta they were so underpowered that they might be pretty buffed up for release or their end game builds are going to be pretty great. 

12 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I would be SHOCKED if there isn't some long queue times on the 1st for the initial opening and weekend. I have off from work Friday, Monday, and Tuesday to play but i'm expecting issues maybe not D3 issues but some issues. No team is going to be completely prepared for the slam of players that is going to happen.

That said what yall playing first? I'm going Druid which is my favorite class from D2 and I also have a theory that because the beta they were so underpowered that they might be pretty buffed up for release or their end game builds are going to be pretty great. 

Im going with Barb, Figured it would be easiest for a new player like me. Then i think i will go for sorcerer after.

11 hours ago, Sad People said:

Im going with Barb, Figured it would be easiest for a new player like me. Then i think i will go for sorcerer after.

I think Barbs and Druids are supposed to be the hardest (at least in terms of early game leveling) and Sorc probably the easiest. 

Lots of people seem to think Barb and Druid will be late game BEASTS

41 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

I think Barbs and Druids are supposed to be the hardest (at least in terms of early game leveling) and Sorc probably the easiest. 

Lots of people seem to think Barb and Druid will be late game BEASTS

It seemed fine to me during the server slam. I died of course but didn’t have that much of a problem with it. 

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

I hope the druid is better than in D2. He is by far my favorite class, but was pretty weak in the D2 end game

A lot of the recent patches in D2R have significantly improved the Druid. There's a new runeword designed for the Druid that just came out for the new ladder. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

A lot of the recent patches in D2R have significantly improved the Druid. There's a new runeword designed for the Druid that just came out for the new ladder. 

Cool, I didnt know that! I'll have to try to find those patch notes

13 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

Cool, I didnt know that! I'll have to try to find those patch notes

Ya they also patched it so you can summon every animal with the Druid so a summoner with the Druid is a total playable character now.  

On 5/31/2023 at 8:13 AM, Heimdallr said:

I hope the druid is better than in D2. He is by far my favorite class, but was pretty weak in the D2 end game

From the beta and the early reviews druid is a late bloomer class. Leveling at the start is pretty painful but mid to end game its supposed to be one of the better classes. From what i'm hearing from the stat nerds it has some of the highest burst damage potential with decent defense to go with it. It will probably be a monster in the PVP areas as well as either the best or #2 class for dungeon clearing late game. The classes will be balanced fairly regularly so I expect changes frequently.