Bills to sign OT Brandon Shell

22 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Maybe now people will shut the hell up about Von Miller's twitter lmao.

Great signing, immediate upgrade at RT, which was desperately needed because Josh got killed off that side all year. 

Shell good? Surprised more teams didn't pursue Beachum. He's the best RT we've had since the 2000s.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Shell good? Surprised more teams didn't pursue Beachum. He's the best RT we've had since the 2000s.

Yeah. Shell will likely *only* be a solid depth piece. Apparently, he was good pre-injuries. Maybe he'll regain some of that form? A man can dream, but I'm happy to add depth on the o line. 

Edited by WizeGuy
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

He was okay for us last season. Was a huge improvement at RT over our other backups, though.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:

Yeah. Shell will likely *only* be a solid depth piece. Apparently, he was good pre-injuries. Maybe he'll regain some of that form? A man can dream, but I'm happy to add depth on the o line. 

Do the Bills plan to address RT more post June 1st?

Because I'd think he'd be a sizeable upgrade over the woeful Spencer Brown, who was penciled in as the starter.

14 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Do the Bills plan to address RT more post June 1st?

Because I'd think he'd be a sizeable upgrade over the woeful Spencer Brown, who was penciled in as the starter.

I doubt it. Beane seems to think a majority of Brown's struggles last season were due to not getting an offseason of practice in due to an injury. Brown was pretty good the year prior. I'm quite concerned about RT. 

On 5/30/2023 at 12:12 PM, Thelonebillsfan said:

Maybe now people will shut the hell up about Von Miller's twitter lmao.

Great signing, immediate upgrade at RT, which was desperately needed because Josh got killed off that side all year. 

Trade for Dalvin.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Why is Dalton Risner still a free agent?

Perhaps teams are concerned about his attitude? Seemed like a ****ty teammate last year with him refusing to help up Russell Wilson then shoving the backup who called him out. He's not really good enough to warrant overlooking his attitude, either.