2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

3 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Reid always invests a ton in his OT position and always asks a ton of them.

Andy Reid:

Give me a QB, two offensive tackles, two corners, two pass rushers and I'll figure out the rest.

10 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Reid always invests a ton in his OT position and always asks a ton of them.

Nagy will be his own man...I have to issue with drafting an OL...actually in my next mock I have us drafting two...buy I just don't think we should write of Massie just yet.

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

Nagy will be his own man...I have to issue with drafting an OL...actually in my next mock I have us drafting two...buy I just don't think we should write of Massie just yet.

Clearly Hiestand will have a lot to say about this. 

27 minutes ago, howru8888 said:

I can see the Bears signing Tyler Bray to be the backup QB. He was in the KC QB room and that would help for Nagy's offensive installation.

There is talk out there that Bears may sign Chase Daniel.  Fits the mobile QB mold that both Nagy is looking for and that Trubisky is.  Worked with Nagy in KC a few years ago.

3 minutes ago, G08 said:

Soooooooo

Considering Grasu was the starting C for Helfrich... are we to assume he's safe here? And that he might even be a starter?

2 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

I was just saying that in another thread, I think he's safe, though I don't think he's a starter.

Tough to say honestly....

If we transition to more of a spread styled offense, Grasu's flaws might be less of a factor..... Depends really on how much of Oregon's scheme we end up incorporating.  One factor that Grasu does have an advantage in, he's actually used to snapping to shotgun.

Then consider that some of our other guys may struggle with the mobility required for a more spread styled offense (Sitton and Massie in particular) and it's quite possible that Whitehair has to move out to either G or RT, meaning Grasu might actually be the best option to play C next year....

It'll be very interesting to see what this team ends up looking like offensively come September.

Archived