2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

6 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Do we put Peters at RT in the scenario where he somehow ends up on our roster? 

I would try him there first and foremost...if not potentially move Leno inside to LG where his athletic ability would be a great fit in this scheme.

1 hour ago, AZBearsFan said:

Do we put Peters at RT in the scenario where he somehow ends up on our roster? 

Funny you mention that AZ, I went back and looked at every single season of his since the early 2000's and he's never once played RT. I bet he'd be elite there though... 

15 minutes ago, pigsooie5 said:

Funny you mention that AZ, I went back and looked at every single season of his since the early 2000's and he's never once played RT. I bet he'd be elite there though... 

My thinking was he’ll have a bunch of suitors and he may not wanna switch. He’s a HOF LT and all... 

35 minutes ago, pigsooie5 said:

Ik for a fact Peters played RT for Philly not all that long ago when Mike Vick was there starter.

5 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Ik for a fact Peters played RT for Philly not all that long ago when Mike Vick was there starter.

Exactly why it's so cool some of us have been around here over a decade. I didn't know that, interesting though Supe.

1 hour ago, WindyCity said:

If you are going to move guys it should be super early in their career hefore they have developed all the muscles memory, techniques and angles.

I doubt Peters is signings anywhere to switch sides.

I agree and dude is a HOF so to think he would for the sake of Charles Leno is kind of ridiculous. And that’s not an indictment of Leno. 

28 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I would be a fan of getting James...not much of a run blocker but solid in pass pro.

Heistand coached him in college.

His health would be a big question mark as he finished the season the season on IR and his option is guaranteed for injury,

8 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Heistand coached him in college.

His health would be a big question mark as he finished the season the season on IR and his option is guaranteed for injury,

Would IR not reset on the first day of the new season tho? Then when FA starts we could pick him up.

23 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Would IR not reset on the first day of the new season tho? Then when FA starts we could pick him up.

If he cannot pass his physical his 9 million Miami salary is guaranteed and they will not cut him.

At this moment he is not a free agent until 2019.

Archived