2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

Josh Adams from ND would be my late round guy for back up RB

Jermey Hill would be my free agent guy.  All he needs to do is goal line and get 3.6 ypc in the middle to keep cohen fresh.  If howard were to go down I would give Cohen 55% of the snaps and hill gets 45% in the tough yardage situations. 

No Bo Scarbuargh

1 hour ago, Rogerthat said:

Josh Adams from ND would be my late round guy for back up RB

Jermey Hill would be my free agent guy.  All he needs to do is goal line and get 3.6 ypc in the middle to keep cohen fresh.  If howard were to go down I would give Cohen 55% of the snaps and hill gets 45% in the tough yardage situations. 

No Bo Scarbuargh

Josh Adams is a day 2 at worst boi

3 hours ago, Tyty said:

The biggest mistake is hurting my feelings

I think the idea of double dipping at WR is a must. Whether it is 2 players from free agency, or 1 free agency and 1 from the draft.

I just think Landry is poor choice for a number of reasons.

Poor scheme fit

Huge contract

Off field concerns

45 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I think the idea of double dipping at WR is a must. Whether it is 2 players from free agency, or 1 free agency and 1 from the draft.

I just think Landry is poor choice for a number of reasons.

Poor scheme fit

Huge contract

Off field concerns

I think we are gonna add 3 WR this offseason personally. I think we keep White and either Inman or Wright, tender Meredith and cut Wheaton. Then add 2 FA, one who will clearly start opposite Meredith, and the other who will compete with White and a draft pick for reps as 3/4. 

23 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

I think we are gonna add 3 WR this offseason personally. I think we keep White and either Inman or Wright, tender Meredith and cut Wheaton. Then add 2 FA, one who will clearly start opposite Meredith, and the other who will compete with White and a draft pick for reps as 3/4. 

My guess and the numbers just represent where they are on the field,

1. Cam Meredith

2. Draft Pick [2nd round has nice value]

3. Albert Wilson [makes way too much sense not to happen]

4. 2nd tier FA [Brice Butler, John Brown, Donte Moncreif]

5. Wright [has a connection with Trubisky, if he wants to backup Wilson]

6. White

44 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Same here. I think we need to add at least two FA to give Trubisky experienced NFL targets game one in 2018 and then add some new blood no sooner than second round and probably later.

Compete with White? Is Buster the crash dummy from the "Mythbusters" declaring for the draft?

8 hours ago, WindyCity said:

1. Cam Meredith

6. White

Not that I think your projection is by any means totally out of whack because I don’t, but Albert Wilson is at best a second tier FA himself. Being familiar with Nagy’s offense doesn’t make him more on the field than what he is: a 500 yd, 40-catch, 3-4 targets a game third or fourth option in a legit passing game. If he’s our primary add at WR before a non-1st rounder in the draft people are gonna be pissed, and I think they’d have every right to be. I’m totally good with Wilson as 1 of 2 FA WR, but IMO he’s gotta be the 2nd guy in the equation. 

18 hours ago, WindyCity said:

1. Cam Meredith

6. White

What about Inman 

Archived