2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

33 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

I read on Bleacher report that the talks between Laundry and the Dolphins are not going well.  He is also looking for devonte adams money.  the word disrespect has been thrown around.  I am so torn by Jarvis Laundry.  he is a damn good WR but he is also a head case and a kneeler. 

I think Landry may be the most overrated WR in the NFL. The kneeler thing I couldn’t care less about. 

I'm fine with the kneeling, I just think he is a nut case. I've never seen a player become so unraveled during games where he's getting unsportsmanlike penalties for arguing with refs. It's insane... do not want.

12 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

the kneeling bothers me.  Its a distraction and if I were a coach I would want my players thinking about one thing football.  Hell the bears beat the Steelers because that team was distracted. 

It is not a distraction.

The Steelers didn't lose because they all stayed in the locker room except 1 guy. They lost because Ben sucks on the road and they fell asleep because they were playing Mike Glennon.

I agree with Windy, I don't see it as a distraction at all.

If the US Military doesn't want players expressing themselves, they shouldn't have offered the NFL $$$ to make players stand in front of the stadium/television for the Anthem, all to recruit more Americans for service.

2 minutes ago, G08 said:

I agree with Windy, I don't see it as a distraction at all.

If the US Military doesn't want players expressing themselves, they shouldn't have offered the NFL $$$ to make players stand in front of the stadium/television for the Anthem, all to recruit more Americans for service.

I do not think the US Military cares.

There are so many bigger issues with the military and veterans that it is too bad so much time gets wasted talking about people peacefully protesting.

Perhaps people in power, with massive Twitter followings, that "care" so much about troops should do more to address the staggering suicide rates among veterans or to ensure that the widow's of fallen soldiers are not insulted shortly after the death of their spouse.

1 minute ago, WindyCity said:

I do not think the US Military cares.

There are so many bigger issues with the military and veterans that it is too bad so much time gets wasted talking about people peacefully protesting.

Perhaps people in power, with massive Twitter followings, that "care" so much about troops should do more to address the staggering suicide rates among veterans or to ensure that the widow's of fallen soldiers are not insulted shortly after the death of their spouse.

Agree 110% man. I have a ton more to add to this but I don't want to get political.

I'm hoping Nagy and Helfrich can have their playbook put together before the draft... this thing can go one of twenty different ways in terms of how we attack FA and the draft.

I'm kind of curious if we attack FA to bolster the defense and use the draft to target offense?

Ansah and Fuller would be a nice haul...

I honestly think the Bears need to take the same free agent approach as previous years and sign 5-6 players to start for mid level contracts and try and patch the holes with some young upside players so they can open up the draft.

OLBx2, someone who can start and someone who can backup/specials

WRx2 someone who can start on the outside and in the slot, not stars but NFL WRs.

OL to protect against Kush and Long health

CB, depending on Fuller and Prince

TE, someone who can handle 60 targets

Archived