2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

3 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

We can get Pryor and another WR for about the same $14 mil per year IMO. Then draft one in the top 2 rounds.

The dudes on the Redskins' forum said he was pretty awful. Garbage route runner and bad hands.

1 minute ago, G08 said:

The dudes on the Redskins' forum said he was pretty awful. Garbage route runner and bad hands.

He has a limited route tree for sure, but I watched enough of his CLE games to feel like he can be a productive player. It may have been an abberration but he had SO MANY contested catches there. IDK what is going on in WAS though. Still, he would be worth a $4-5 mil flier IMO.

Pace has to take a big swing in FA, he doesn't have a choice.

Sammy Watkins (24) -- Kevin White with less injuries... do the Rams let him leave?

Marqise Lee (26) -- I'm not really interested

Jordan Matthews (25) -- Makes a ton of sense

Paul Richardson (25) - Burner

Allen Robinson (24) - My top choice if his knee is okay

Jarvis Landry (25) - Eh... dude is a nutcase

Donte Moncrief (24) - Solid on paper, not a ton of production. 1-year flier?

John Brown (27) - Solid speed guy on the outside

If I'm Pace I am going after Sammy Watkins... in a perfect world could you imagine Watkins and White on the outside with Meredith in the slot?

If that doesn't work... I'd go after Allen Robinson and then Jordan Matthews. Say what you want about Matthews but it's hard to knock 2,955 yards and 20 TDs in 56 career games. Plus he's only 25 years old and a leader in the WR room; Carson Wentz literally cried when he found out he was traded.

I wouldn't mind Watkins but past foot injuries give me a little pause. If you're LAS, how in the world could you take away one of Goff's top weapons? They should try extremely hard to retain him even with Donald needing a BIG payday.

I would love Matthews just because you know what you are getting with him. Sure handed, reliable weapon. Solid number 2 option 

24 minutes ago, Blaize4488 said:

I wouldn't mind Watkins but past foot injuries give me a little pause. If you're LAS, how in the world could you take away one of Goff's top weapons? They should try extremely hard to retain him even with Donald needing a BIG payday.

I would love Matthews just because you know what you are getting with him. Sure handed, reliable weapon. Solid number 2 option 

I know they gave up a 2nd round pick for him, but man... 15 games, 39 receptions on 70 targets, 593 yards isn't someone you franchise tag. 8 TDs is solid but I feel like they fed him those to keep him complacent.

If we come in hot and he's interested in the money... hard to see him not be interested I would think.

Archived