2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

7 minutes ago, dafreak said:

#Bears will sign WR Taylor Gabriel to a 4yr/$26M deal with $14M guaranteed, per @RapSheet

Would you rather TG for 4/26 or AW 3/24. 

Seems like a much better deal for me. Especially because of AW's 554 yards last year, 147 came in the last game of the season, meaning the other 15 weeks he only put up around 400. Puts things into perspective some. 

49 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

Honey Badger just got cut.  He may not have been as effective the past two season but man, he'd be a great add for the Bears secondary.

Guy cant stay healthy with his body type and aggressive way he plays.  Like Mike Brown.  Leave him be, once he started breaking down not likely to stop. 

How I feel 

1 browns josh allen

2 giants Sam darnold

3 trade jets Rosen 

4 trade bills mayfield 

5 broncos Nelson ~ elway blews it  misses out on QB 

6 colts ~ Barkley  best way to protect luck is to draft Barkley 

7 bucs Chubb

8 bears Davenport 

1 hour ago, dafreak said:

Erik Lambert Retweeted Erik Lambert

I've been told for weeks the #Bears would go after Maclin if he was released. Connection to Matt Nagy. Would make a solid depth option.

Fun fact: Maclin is the guy Jerry Angelo was supposedly going to take before he trade away his 2009 #1 for Cutler.

4 minutes ago, Rogerthat said:

4 trade bills mayfield

Oh please let Mayfield to the Bills happen. I so badly want to see rabid drunk dudes in Baker Mayfield jerseys getting powerbombed through flaming tables off of the back of pickup truck tailgates every Sunday.

Archived