2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

Just got a good laugh on Facebook.

Hiestand is a hell of a line coach. But one of my friends claims we could have the best line in the NFL if we got Luke Joeckel and Greg Robinson. He wants them at both guard positions and Long to go back to RT - again. 

I love the idea of getting high picks to turn their careers around and play to their draft-time perceived potential, but let's be real. I wouldn't bet $5 either could beat out Watford  for a reserve role. Robinson had a sub-5 40, maybe he would be an upgrade over Burton. lol

On 4/3/2018 at 4:44 PM, AZBearsFan said:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2767935-i-cant-be-stopped-stedman-bailey-opens-up-on-shooting-nfl-comeback-attempt 

This article is awesome. Count me among those who would LOVE to see Bailey get a shot at a roster spot in a Bears uniform. 

Well not to split hairs here, but he’s already been in the NFL, so technically it would be his second shot to miake an NFL roster.  And not everyone gets a second shot in the NFL, so i really hope it doesn’t get to his head.

EDIT:  that being said, he obviously has a lot of life experience given the adversity he’s faced, so if he came in and allowed some younger guys on offense to pick his brain, it could end up being a great signing.

30 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Well not to split hairs here, but he’s already been in the NFL, so technically it would be his second shot to miake an NFL roster.  And not everyone gets a second shot in the NFL, so i really hope it doesn’t get to his head.

EDIT:  that being said, he obviously has a lot of life experience given the adversity he’s faced, so if he came in and allowed some younger guys on offense to pick his brain, it could end up being a great signing.

Here we go again:D

19 hours ago, CBears019 said:

ಠ_ಠ

6 hours ago, G08 said:

God I miss binge-watching Sherlock :(

Wife and I are about to start Supernatural over, eventually we will work our way back to Sherlock.

While cleaning or cooking I am finding Good Eats as my go to right now. lol

Archived