Road to the Playoffs: Scoreboard Watching Thread

sp6488

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

To keep it simple. We just have to root for the Rams this weekend. Then THREE things would all need to happen in week 17 for us to NOT make the playoffs. 

Lets go Gurley man!

If thats the case, our biggest chance is the Titans losing out. Seeing this defense, A.J. Green will fest on us.

Win and get the 5 and play @KC. Lose and the Titans AND Bills lose and we still get the 5 and play @KC. Lose and the Titans OR the Bill lose and we get the 6 and play likely Jacksonville, unless Pitt or NE really slip up. Lose and the Titans AND Bills win and we are sitting at home for the playoffs.

Worth noting that a Jags loss (they are down to SF) and a Pitt win tomorrow could make the game against the Titans meaningless for the Jaguars since I think they would be locked into the 3 seed. So we can't really enjoy this vintage Bortles performance too much.

8 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Win and get the 5 and play @KC. Lose and the Titans AND Bills lose and we still get the 5 and play @KC. Lose and the Titans OR the Bill lose and we get the 6 and play likely Jacksonville, unless Pitt or NE really slip up. Lose and the Titans AND Bills win and we are sitting at home for the playoffs.

Worth noting that a Jags loss (they are down to SF) and a Pitt win tomorrow could make the game against the Titans meaningless for the Jaguars since I think they would be locked into the 3 seed. So we can't really enjoy this vintage Bortles performance too much.

That's why we just need to handle our own business AT HOME. If we can't win AT HOME, we don't deserve to go and heads need to roll! But we don't have to worry about that because we all must put our trust in the Mighty, Fiery Joe Flacco. He's going to save the day once again and make Football Great Again!

4 hours ago, Danand said:

The rescheduling means, that I will either miss the game as it will be played on actual new years, or that I will have a new years eve party featuring me and the television.

New Years Eve is overrated anyway ;)

29 minutes ago, drd23 said:

New Years Eve is overrated anyway ;)

I am one of those who doesn't really care much for new years, and still somehow end up having a blast and get home at 6 in the morning. (Last year was a little bit different because of some prolonged Netflix and chill with the girlfriend, which meant we never got out of bed till it was too late)

I  have a baaaad feeling about this game though. Jaguars don't have anything to play for and will most likely rest some players. Dolphins I don't trust at all, so that is most likely 2 wins to our challengers for the WC spot. Ofc, if we can get a quick lead, we might bury the Bengals hope and send them on vacation by halftime, but we have rarely done that this year.

I would love if A.J. Green played for a different franchise.

23 hours ago, Danand said:

I  have a baaaad feeling about this game though. Jaguars don't have anything to play for and will most likely rest some players. Dolphins I don't trust at all, so that is most likely 2 wins to our challengers for the WC spot. Ofc, if we can get a quick lead, we might bury the Bengals hope and send them on vacation by halftime, but we have rarely done that this year.

I would love if A.J. Green played for OUR franchise.

FIFY?

Archived