tre'davious white in concussion protocol

GSUeagles14

26 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

That is honestly the way it should be. If you take a cheap shot and injure a player you should be suspended the same amount a games as he misses with a one game minimum.

So with that same token, if White is out no games - then Gronk shouldn't be either? It's not a good idea to have matching bans to injury they cause or something. TJ Ward would have been out 9 months to the missile shot on Gronk. Or a marginal roughing passer call on a QB (Cutler earlier in season), suspension same as QB time out? How about that?

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

So with that same token, if White is out no games - then Gronk shouldn't be either? It's not a good idea to have matching bans to injury they cause or something. TJ Ward would have been out 9 months to the missile shot on Gronk. Or a marginal roughing passer call on a QB (Cutler earlier in season), suspension same as QB time out? How about that?

No. Notice how I said minimum one game. And we are not just talking roughing the passers. We are talking clear cheap shots after the play is over. 

33 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

That is honestly the way it should be. If you take a cheap shot and injure a player you should be suspended the same amount a games as he misses with a one game minimum.

Don't agree with that at all. If the Bills are 3-10, they could choose to shut White down if the concussion could keep him out a game or two, just to screw over the Patriots

3 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Which bit are you replying to? If it's the first question, then fine, how about when players miss the rest of the season?

I edited my response. Go look at it. Should be for clear late cheap shots. Not just late hits to QBs or a hit to a defenseless receiver. I'm talking dead ball cheap shots

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

I edited my response. Go look at it. Should be for clear late cheap shots. Not just late hits to QBs or a hit to a defenseless receiver. I'm talking dead ball cheap shots

I see. Moving the goal posts. Silly idea, and it's still silly.

2 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

Don't agree with that at all. If the Bills are 3-10, they could choose to shut White down if the concussion could keep him out a game or two, just to screw over the Patriots

Well it would definitely stress to not allow players to intentionally injure players... if they adopted that rule it would put an end to the BS hits which is what you want. You want to force a player to miss time then you should miss at least the same amount.

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:
6 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

Well it would definitely stress to not allow players to intentionally injure players... if they adopted that rule it would put an end to the BS hits which is what you want. You want to force a player to miss time then you should miss at least the same amount.

Where do you draw the line? This is entirely too variable and it would never work

Archived