1. 1. Who throws the best pass

• Brett Hundley
    • Deshone Kizer
    • Drunk Hornby and Kiwibrown

We get the W this week. 

Kizer hits Gordon deep twice. 

Corey Coleman has a bounce back game.

Kizer has his best game of the year. 

Peppers is most likely out so we will finally get to see kai N play. I think he will be an upgrade over Peppers.

18 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

We get the W this week. 

Kizer hits Gordon deep twice. 

Corey Coleman has a bounce back game.

Kizer has his best game of the year. 

Peppers is most likely out so we will finally get to see kai N play. I think he will be an upgrade over Peppers.

I think it is more of a match up of our D vs their O. With Hundley the packers are more of a run first team. Face it Hundley has no pocket presence and has been sacked 23 times this year because of it. We are good against the run and can pressure the QB. If our D can keep that pressure on Hundley, he'll make mistakes in the air. If we can capitalize on them then we will win this game. Being at home helps too. Now all we need is Kizer to play mistake free. That right there is a huge question mark. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

Just now, brownie man said:

Theres no way we can win this week 

You got a team full of guys practicing who were drafted by a guy that just lost his job

what does that tell you from a confidence level

Your not going to feel good 

damn 

This, aside from the Bears game, is their most/lone winnable game left. In all honesty, if they come out unmotivated/flat, they deserve to be out of the league. They're PAID PROFESSIONALS. Time for them to be professionals this week.

That said:

Packers 34

Browns -6 (Yes, negative six)

1 hour ago, ditchdigger said:

Glad it's the Packers this week. They are my first choice going into Fan Free Agency this offseason. Go Pack Go? Maybe so.

Packers were my team when our facsimile of a team was gone. Should have stuck with them as our team is still gone. 

Archived