Another Hue leak

Fatgerman

https://articles.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/12/hue_jackson_preferred_carson_w.amp

Read the article. I think its pretty clear Pep Hamilton is the source, but Id bet my place in the 0-16 parade after the season Hue prompted him to talk. I dont know how Hue walks that sideline, calling bad plays and making clock/game management mistakes, without a spine. F-F-F-Fired!

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

No one even considering that this may be true?

It would partially explain why Pep left, but maybe not.

Thing is, Mike Silver, who is Hue's boy, came out with all these tweets emphatically stating that Hue loved Goff and didn't deem a Wentz worthy of the number two pick. If I'm remembering it correctly.

That's why I feel like this comes off disingenuously as a way to try and save face for Hue. Hue also strikes me as a guy who is quick to throw others under the bus to cover his own arse.

6 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Thing is, Mike Silver, who is Hue's boy, came out with all these tweets emphatically stating that Hue loved Goff and didn't deem a Wentz worthy of the number two pick. If I'm remembering it correctly.

That's why I feel like this comes off disingenuously as a way to try and save face for Hue. Hue also strikes me as a guy who is quick to throw others under the bus to cover his own arse.

I get all that, I just think folks sometimes see what they want to see, even if they don't know the facts.

From the article it almost seemed as though the front office was set to move down regardless, and based on what we've seen thus far, that's certainly plausible. 

Idk, only the guys in the organization truly do. Tbh, I don't even care any more, get it right in April and it won't even matter.

The only thing I get mad about going back to that draft that we pasted up on Joey Bosa.

maybe he wouldn’t of made a difference last year but could you imagine We had Boas and Garrett as a duo. 

Instead of getting ogbah, Browns go WR instead of DE and go Sterling Shepard at that pick. 

Or maybe the browns trade down from the #1 spot and got a QB like TRub

Archived