Another Hue leak

Fatgerman

9 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

btw, hes officially the worst HC in NFL history, just by his record, and I do think a different coach could have gotten 1-3 wins from this roster

Have you seen DeShaun "Captain Clutch" Kizer in the red zone though? Hue Lue ain't making those throws. 

That is all

mastercheddaar

I'm curious to see how this plays out.

IF he's telling the truth and was advocating for some of the guys we've passed on, I think he'll stick around and have a bigger say moving forward.

If not, I think he's gone on Black Monday.

I still find it hard to believe that a coach who's been around as long as Hue and who knows his seat is getting warmer each week would determine that a qb room of Kizer, Kessler and Hogan is the group he needs to keep his job.

8 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I like how Hue only speaks up about wanting Wentz once it's clear that he is the real deal. I didn't hear ANY of this last year when he looked meh at best.

Call it revisionist history. It usually always favors the writer of that history. Hue is desperate to alter the narrative of his career. RG3 who? loved Wentz desperately. Kizer the best qb Ive ever had? What? I never said that. If I cant get a franchise qb outta Kizer, Im doing something wrong? I know I never said anything like that. OK Hue. I believe you.

1 minute ago, Fatgerman said:

Cal it revisionist history. It usually always favors the writer of that history. Hue is desperate to alter the narrative of his career. RG3 who? loved Wentz desperately. Kizer the best qb Ive ever had? What? I never said that. If I cant get a franchise qb outta Kizer, Im not worth my salt? I know I never said anything like that. OK Hue. I believe you.

FIFY

Not sure anyone can turn Kizer into a franchise QB, but really?

Do you have super powers?

2 minutes ago, bruceb said:

FIFY

Not sure anyone can turn Kizer into a franchise QB, but really?

Do you have super powers?

My comp for Kizer before the draft was Jason Campbell. Ill admit, I let the hype during training camp and preseason carry me  away, probably because I wanted so bad to have a franchise qb. I own that. Kizer seems like a good kid, smart, hard working, but being a good NFL qb takes a little magic. Its almost like a frickin super powerxD

37 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

My comp for Kizer before the draft was Jason Campbell. Ill admit, I let the hype during training camp and preseason carry me  away, probably because I wanted so bad to have a franchise qb. I own that. Kizer seems like a good kid, smart, hard working, but being a good NFL qb takes a little magic. Its almost like a frickin super powerxD

And Cleveland is obviously kriptonite. LeSigh

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

2 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

Didn’t he do that in okland with Palmer 

Yes.  A few of us were explore this "conspiracy theory" as soon as the McCarron trade fiasco.  I want Hue gone already--just didn't work out here.  Time to look for the right coach already.

Archived