Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

bcb was headed down the road headed to see his sweat apple, the fruit of his eye. He figured they could make all sorts of little seedlings together. However, on his way he ran into a nasty looking fella. You there! Ahoy!

Always kind to others, BCB threw out an anchor to the ship of men.

"ay, thanks matey" said a crew member.

"thank god we landed, i was starting to get the scurvy", said a man as he was turning the corner. One sight of BCB and the man stopped in his tracks

"oh my lucky stars" said the man

bcb turned and ran the opposite way, unfortunately being heavy and round and having the color that sticks out like a sore thumb, he was soon caught. These men squuezed every bit of information out of bcb that they could about their new lands before heading off towards their next conquest, tossing poor bcb into the garbage can, peel and all

BCB1213 is dead. He was-The Syracuse Orange-NCAA Aligned

Player List

1  MookieMonster

2  Whicker

3  Untouchable

4  kingseanjohn  Team El FUego   Mascot Aligned

5  bucsfan  team Vatican  mascot aligned 

6  DomePatrol    Dandy the Yankee--MLB aligned

7  EliteTexan

8  md4l      The PIrate--Arrrgghhhhh Aligned

9  Utley

10  tk3  Bailey Los Angeles mascot   NHL aligned 

11   mission  Team  Wildcat--Mascot  Aligned

12   math   The Maple  Leaf--NHL Aligned

13  Hockey

14  Sanchez   Team  Boeing--Macots aligned

15  Ted 

16 tyty  The Boston Celtic NBA aligned 

17  ns9

Day one-   The crowd was on a Mission to end day one early

Night one-  KSJ has his fire extinguished

day two-MD4L gets shwashbuckked away

NIght two- Not a whole helliva lot happens

day three-  Town can't make up their minds, Sanchez runs out of gas

Night 3-  Math survives

Day 4-  Mathman LEAFES   

Night four-  Dome gets yanked out of the game

Day five -  bucs rises to heaven 

Night five tk3 royally gets taken out 

Day six  - the luck of the Irish runs out on ty 

Rules!!!!!!!
--You must make 3 posts per day phase consisting of GULP! a complete sentence. They may be on or off topic. Yes this rule will be waived for short day periods. If you have a life for a few days, let me know and i will understand.  Failure to comply to this rule will likely result in a modkill

--You may not character claim at any time! You may role claim, alignment claim, use your win condition. Whatever else you please

--Unless it specifically says otherwise in your Role PM, you may NOT talk about the game outside of the Game Thread.

--Voting during the Day Phase will end once we get to a majority decision or will end in a lynch if a player's vote count is the majority by the end of a phase set by me and is more than halfway to where it would have needed to be The first phase will last 72 hours. All following phases will have a different amount of length at the mod's discretion. I will not let this game drag. You will be given notice of any time limit

--In order to vote for someone to get lynched during the day, you must bold their name. You do not need to use any symbols, caps, or any of that redactedness, nor do you need to unlynch

--The night phase will last exactly 24 hours unless BCB receives every PM. That means if you have a Night Ability, you have 24 hours to send in your PMs unless otherwise noted. Should you not want to use your night ability, send a pm saying so.  If you miss the previous nights action,  I will not wait on you the following night phase

--No editing or deleting your posts in the game thread. Double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, etc. posting is fine.

--I reserve the right to mod kill and forcefully end a lynch. I also reserve the right to put a 12 hour limit on any phase if nothing is happening

--NO DEAD POSTING! Once you're dead, you're out of the Game Thread. Simple. You will be allowed one good game, **** you guys, etc post. I also don?t mind idle chat during night phases or a joke post. However must you post when you're dead please keep it non game related

--NO POSTING SCREENSHOTS OR DIRECTLY QUOTING FROM ROLE PMs. No posting fake role PMs either. Failure to do so will result in being Mod killed. You may type out night action pm?s if it so suits you

--Please wait for an invite from BCB to dead chat. DO NOT SEND OUT INVITES TO DEAD CHAT YOURSELF UNLESS I APPROVE OF IT!

--Do not post information regarding your PM from the Night prior to the Write-up being posted

--Do not read the Who's Online list

--Invite bcb to any and all scum chats

--Most importantly?HAVE FUN!

Archived