Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

This is a very odd post.

and I think you guys are making a terrible mistake. Still time to turn it around.

just mull it all over one more time.

some questions to ask yourself....

1)have you even seen an investigator paint a bigger target on his back than malf did D1?

Malf move is Malf move.

2)have you ever heard an investigator specifically request for X amount of nights to find mafia?

No, but this isn't a mafia tell in the slightest.

3) have you ever seen a role like investigator try to clear someone (me) before they even posted? I mean how reckless is that for an investigator? Then he he tried it again and I called him out.

Didn't he have an inno on you...?

4) Why would an investigator try to clear someone before investigating them? Especially if they were going to claim so easily.

malf couldn’t WAIT for the chance to claim, he was tying to buddy up and clear me, and now he says he has (even though he admits he’s not certain that NHL is mafia).

Look back at the heat on malf N2. It wasn’t that bad, there were like 4 votes to go IIRC. He was making half the posts in the 3 pages leading up to that but claims he was worried about a “quick lunch”

5)and now he hasn’t been hit, OR roleblocked?

We likely have a protection, and it isn't a guarantee mafia has a role block.

It reeks to me. 

Im not a watcher, but my role allows me to learn information about a player I pick each night. Malf already said he KNOWS there aren’t three investigative roles, and I think he’s right.

malf

Just now, MookieMonster said:

I just don't see any benefit to lynching our uncc'd detective.

I mean, just because he is uncc'd doesn't mean there isn't a detective out there keeping his or her mouth shut.

Have you ever seen an uncc'd claim still get that much traction? I'd wager there is a detective out there who is trying to bury him without outright cc'ing.

I mean, Dome lowkey soft claimed a cc (or some version)

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

This is a very odd post.

and I think you guys are making a terrible mistake. Still time to turn it around.

just mull it all over one more time.

some questions to ask yourself....

1)have you even seen an investigator paint a bigger target on his back than malf did D1?

2)have you ever heard an investigator specifically request for X amount of nights to find mafia?

3) have you ever seen a role like investigator try to clear someone (me) before they even posted? I mean how reckless is that for an investigator? Then he he tried it again and I called him out.

4) Why would an investigator try to clear someone before investigating them? Especially if they were going to claim so easily.

malf couldn’t WAIT for the chance to claim, he was tying to buddy up and clear me, and now he says he has (even though he admits he’s not certain that NHL is mafia).

Look back at the heat on malf N2. It wasn’t that bad, there were like 4 votes to go IIRC. He was making half the posts in the 3 pages leading up to that but claims he was worried about a “quick lunch”

5)and now he hasn’t been hit, OR roleblocked?

It reeks to me. 

Im not a watcher, but my role allows me to learn information about a player I pick each night. Malf already said he KNOWS there aren’t three investigative roles, and I think he’s right.

malf

He's my vote tomorrow most likely still. I just think it's funny how he was hanging off the cliff surely about to get lynched and then somehow magically turned it all around. And my two top picks for mafia are Bucs and math so I'm okay with either tonight honestly. 

Just now, Tk3 said:

I mean, just because he is uncc'd doesn't mean there isn't a detective out there keeping his or her mouth shut.

Have you ever seen an uncc'd claim still get that much traction? I'd wager there is a detective out there who is trying to bury him without outright cc'ing.

I mean, Dome lowkey soft claimed a cc (or some version)

If we have a real detective, they need to just come out with their reports and let us bury Malf. That would be a horrible move.

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

m VERY concerned about Malf coming back tomorrow with a miraculous scum-find, which will either be fabricated to kill a civ and waste a day, or will be a buss to make everyone forget about this and move on and keep him in the game and dangerous for a long time.

then lynch me first and then my guilty.

at least id feel like i helped more than

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

If we have a real detective, they need to just come out with their reports and let us bury Malf. That would be a horrible move.

I'd rather just bury Malf anyways.

If we are right (and I think we are), we got him. If we are wrong, then we have 2 full clears and then regroup from there.

Instead this continues to hang over our heads, and who knows what nonsense he will do next. At some point he HAS to die so we can get some clarity (both on him, AND the people he has named) and move on.

Just now, Tk3 said:

I'd rather just bury Malf anyways.

If we are right (and I think we are), we got him. If we are wrong, then we have 2 full clears and then regroup from there.

Instead this continues to hang over our heads, and who knows what nonsense he will do next. At some point he HAS to die so we can get some clarity (both on him, AND the people he has named) and move on.

Yes, because lynching our most powerful role is totally no big deal...

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Didn't he have an inno on you...?

After n2 he claims he investigated me, yes.

but before that he tried to clear me twice. Once before I had even posted, and once when he said I’m “semi cleared” 

Multiple people (I thought you were one of them) said that I couldn’t be cleared based on the Matt’s shenanigans.

the later he brought it up again and IM the one that called him out for once again trying to clear me 1 day in based on a replacement that happened 2 pages in.

I felt like he had a good read on me and was trying to buddy up to me and “clear me” for some reason and that’s why I called him out. I thought it was scummy then (and said as much if you read) and feel like it’s scummy now.

it makes no sense for an investigator role 

Archived