Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

then lynch me first and then my guilty.

at least id feel like i helped more than

You and I both know the votes wouldn't be there for that.

Malf has had a lot of empty words. That self vote to 7 was cute, but I think we all knew the 8th vote wasn't coming imminently as it is either inactives or his supporters who would have to have "laid the hammer"

Then he switched his vote, probably had a little help from a friend or two, and took the momentum.

Maybe this will be my worst tunnel-focus mistake to date, but I just don't buy it. It just doesn't add up.

Just now, MathMan said:

This is tough to answer because part of my power is using the information I receive to catch someone in a lie. I can’t catch mafia outright but if I catch someone in a lie, I’ll come out with that  and we can try to figure out why they’re lying.

Explaining what information I have will make that more closely guarded down the road, and really hurt my role.

I do have successful results on 2 people and neither of them have lied yet. If a lie happens I’ll explain what results I get and why they’re lying but I don’t want to fully claim right now.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

This is tough to answer because part of my power is using the information I receive to catch someone in a lie. I can’t catch mafia outright but if I catch someone in a lie, I’ll come out with that  and we can try to figure out why they’re lying.

Explaining what information I have will make that more closely guarded down the road, and really hurt my role.

I do have successful results on 2 people and neither of them have lied yet. If a lie happens I’ll explain what results I get and why they’re lying but I don’t want to fully claim right now.

To add to this, if someone is coming under heavy fire and I can prove they’re telling the truth about something specific I’ll come out with that if need be.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

To add to this, if someone is coming under heavy fire and I can prove they’re telling the truth about something specific I’ll come out with that if need be.

like me for instance?

im baffled on why you didnt use your power on me

Archived