Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

Just now, theuntouchable said:

And how are you so confident?

I've laid it out clearly already. Not playing this game with you again. If you're unsure about anything I've said feel free to quote it, but I feel like I've made the best case I can on N2 and don't need to rehash it.

His story doesn't add up, end of story. 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I've laid it out clearly already. Not playing this game with you again. If you're unsure about anything I've said feel free to quote it, but I feel like I've made the best case I can on N2 and don't need to rehash it.

* n3

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

His adds up about as well as yours

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Any of it. 

Can you point out some specifics? I've never been so sold on a mafia read, and I feel like I've laid out a strong argument and am wonder what "doesn't add up" to you. 

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Any of it. Though I will say I think you’re telling a little more truth than him.

What? You think your investigator is being more dishonest that a guy you're currently voting for and trying to BW? How does that make any sense?

So where all do you think I'm lying, and where do you think he's lying?

If this isn't a mafia trying to save a mafia I have no idea what is. 

Please tell me someone else sees it. 

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m game for either malf or dome at this point. I think dome would confirm my theory more but I think there is a reason malf can find out if someone is nhl aligned or not.

Whats your theory?

Archived