Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

Won’t work. Way ahead of you.

To add to this, if someone is coming under heavy fire and I can prove they’re telling the truth about something specific I’ll come out with that if need be.

This is tough to answer because part of my power is using the information I receive to catch someone in a lie. I can’t catch mafia outright but if I catch someone in a lie, I’ll come out with that  and we can try to figure out why they’re lying.

Explaining what information I have will make that more closely guarded down the road, and really hurt my role.

I do have successful results on 2 people and neither of them have lied yet. If a lie happens I’ll explain what results I get and why they’re lying but I don’t want to fully claim right now.

These leads me to believe both you and malf are scum but against each other. 

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

What? You think your investigator is being more dishonest that a guy you're currently voting for and trying to BW? How does that make any sense?

So where all do you think I'm lying, and where do you think he's lying?

If this isn't a mafia trying to save a mafia I have no idea what is. 

Please tell me someone else sees it. 

Yes, as a matter of fact I do. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So there are multiple mafia groups or multiple, independent others? That does make some things make more sense. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

You're really gonna make me do this again? Please rack your brain and see if you can figure out my role, it's a common one. Once you figure it out you'll see why its so much more useful when it's unknown. Mafiascum website is your friend. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes, as a matter of fact I do. 

Fair enough. Still, theres NO way he's detective the way he's played. You've gotta see that.

If you don't trust me, I don't know why in the hell you'd trust him.. but it sounds like you don't.

So here is what we know.

we are mascots.

It appears as though there have not been any traditional “mafia” kills.

whicker found the other by tracking him.

malf claimed detective but can only detect if someone is “nhl” aligned.

dome REALLY wants malf dead and claimed to have a power but he “can’t really get into details because it will hurt his role”. 

The biggest thing that sticks out to me is the nhl alignment thing and just how bad dome wants malf dead. I think both malf and dome are being dishonest about their roles and powers.

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

You're really gonna make me do this again? Please rack your brain and see if you can figure out my role, it's a common one. Once you figure it out you'll see why its so much more useful when it's unknown. Mafiascum website is your friend. 

Fair enough. Still, theres NO way he's detective the way he's played. You've gotta see that.

If you don't trust me, I don't know why in the hell you'd trust him.. but it sounds like you don't.

You told me to quote what I didn’t believe.....

i don’t believe either of you 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

dome REALLY wants malf dead and claimed to have a power but he “can’t really get into details because it will hurt his role”. 

The biggest thing that sticks out to me is the nhl alignment thing and just how bad dome wants malf dead. I think both malf and dome are being dishonest about their roles and powers.

Did you think hard about what other investigative roles are out there?

@MathMan no thats not it. I said my role can't clear you, and that could. 

My role has nothing to do with why I'm sure you're scum, it's just the clearest read I've seen. 

oh god. unless for whatever reason mafia isn't hitting because they know they the flavor won't be NHL-related.

and I just cleared tk3 and dome and both are lynching me. So they will continue to be cleared throughout.

Maybe I'm trying to find the other OTHER

Archived