Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:
5 minutes ago, MathMan said:

or maybe the mafia isn't hitting because it's NHL flavor?

What does this mean?

maybe when I gave my claim, mafia decided to not hit on night 2, because they knew the flavor of the writeup would be NHL-related. To make people doubt me, and then go after me in a lynch

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Sometimes when people lie, they scramble a bit and tend to repeat words or phrases they don’t typically use to try and stress emphasis. I believe this to be one of those times.

And you think that’s more likely than everything I’ve laid out against malf , who you admit is being dishonest?

this is why I think I’ve caught two of you. 

Just now, MathMan said:

I will keep it a secret for the time being

To everyone else if I die:  If the mafia hits are not NHL-related (read the writeup), don't trust dome or tk3 anymore.

You're grasping at straws now.

30 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So here is what we know.

we are mascots.

It appears as though there have not been any traditional “mafia” kills.

whicker found the other by tracking him.

malf claimed detective but can only detect if someone is “nhl” aligned.

dome REALLY wants malf dead and claimed to have a power but he “can’t really get into details because it will hurt his role”. 

The biggest thing that sticks out to me is the nhl alignment thing and just how bad dome wants malf dead. I think both malf and dome are being dishonest about their roles and powers.

I find this post a little strange. Like I agree, but surely you have more if you're so convinced.

36 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

You're really gonna make me do this again? Please rack your brain and see if you can figure out my role, it's a common one. Once you figure it out you'll see why its so much more useful when it's unknown. Mafiascum website is your friend. 

Fair enough. Still, theres NO way he's detective the way he's played. You've gotta see that.

If you don't trust me, I don't know why in the hell you'd trust him.. but it sounds like you don't.

I'll say I briefly went through the mafiascum role list and the only thing I found was the lie detector role. If it is on there it certainly isn't a common one.

And I disagree on your second point. It is definitely possible for the detective to have made a bad play in claiming early.

Archived