Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I'll say I briefly went through the mafiascum role list and the only thing I found was the lie detector role. If it is on there it certainly isn't a common one.

It’s a variant of a very common role

We’re wasting time. My claim has nothing to do with the case I’ve made against malf

31 minutes ago, MathMan said:

oh god. unless for whatever reason mafia isn't hitting because they know they the flavor won't be NHL-related.

and I just cleared tk3 and dome and both are lynching me. So they will continue to be cleared throughout.

Maybe I'm trying to find the other OTHER

I kind of feel like this is stretching it though. Like you're an investigative role that can only find one player? And yeah I think you're a dangerous player and all, but it seems really crazy to me for the mafia to take a night off just to maybe get you lynched.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

It’s a variant of a very common role

We’re wasting time. My claim has nothing to do with the case I’ve made against malf

We’re wasting time with claims when Malfs sloppy mafia play is a staring us in the face. 

Theres no reason for me to claim, I still believe the unknown helps us more than it hurts us.

this is embarrassing, I’ll end up claiming and you’ll all go... “oh, yeah. That does make sense” 

Just now, Whicker said:

I kind of feel like this is stretching it though. Like you're an investigative role that can only find one player? And yeah I think you're a dangerous player and all, but it seems really crazy to me for the mafia to take a night off just to maybe get you lynched.

yeah, the simplest explanation is probably the correct one. In that dome and tk3 are civs

26 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It just seems super random to me that the nhl is involved. 

If the writeups didn't involve pirate killings and someone said they could detect pirates we'd probably think that was weird too.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Cult leader?

No. It’s an investigative role I pick a player and get back a result based on their role. I can’t catch scum directly, but I can use my info to see when they’re lying or telling the truth.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

No. It’s an investigative role I pick a player and get back a result based on their role. I can’t catch scum directly, but I can use my info to see when they’re lying or telling the truth.

then you could clearly use it to clear me.

Archived