Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

Alright, so let me see if I have this correct:

Dome believes that both Malf and Untouchable are mafia together. He believes that Malf is lying about his detective claim because he semi-cleared Dome early on in the game with the Matts self-kill, investigated Dome on N2 despite this, and generally does not feel like a detective should play in the manner Malf is playing. He is also very concerned that Malf asked specifically for two more days and has not yet been killed or roleblocked. He thinks Touch is mafia with Malf because Touch tried to save him and because he feels like the recent Touch/Malf conversations have been staged.

Touch believes that Malf and Dome are both mafia (or at least, enemies of town), but are not on the same team. He believes this because he doesn't think any of their stories add up. He doesn't like that Malf brought up NHL alignment when there haven't been any indicators that such an alignment could exist. He also doesn't like how Dome seems to be tunneling on Malf while also being very guarded about the true extent of his role. I'm guessing Touch thinks Malf is an other that is NHL aligned and that Dome is mafia.

What about this do I have wrong? Did I miss anything important?

5 hours ago, Whicker said:

Is it?

I could be going a little bit too much off Bcb's last game, but up until today I've thought that everyone in this game had a power. My assumption is that we all have different characters and the deaths so far seem to support that theory. My understanding is that vanilla roles usually all have the same name. Neither Mission nor KSJ flipped anywhere close to "generic mascot" so I didn't see any reason to assume differently. Part of the reason I tracked Ted was because I was 100% certain he'd put in a move if he had one, and coming up as having gone nowhere is an interesting result.

Another thing that's possible is that I was roleblocked. I read the tracker entry on the mafiascum wiki and it says that sometimes, when roleblocked, the tracker will receive a "having gone nowhere" result rather than "no result." I do think the roleblocker would have likely gone for Malf though so if I was roleblocked that looks pretty bad for him.

So much to catch on. I'm vanilla you were not roleblocked. As for the name thing: Sanchez is on a "team". KSJ and Mission were El fuego and the/El something. Given the individual pronouns I believe they were both civ specials. Hence why I insisted earlier on KSJ being possibly the detective 

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

So much to catch on. I'm vanilla you were not roleblocked. As for the name thing: Sanchez is on a "team". KSJ and Mission were El fuego and the/El something. Given the individual pronouns I believe they were both civ specials. Hence why I insisted earlier on KSJ being possibly the detective 

everyone has a "team". thats the team mascot.

that fact that you dont know this makes me think you are mafia

also, the color blue means normal vanilla civ

misson, ksj, and sanchez are all blue. thats why i think theres a limited number of prs

35 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Alright, so let me see if I have this correct:

Dome believes that both Malf and Untouchable are mafia together. He believes that Malf is lying about his detective claim because he semi-cleared Dome early on in the game with the Matts self-kill, investigated Dome on N2 despite this, and generally does not feel like a detective should play in the manner Malf is playing. He is also very concerned that Malf asked specifically for two more days and has not yet been killed or roleblocked. He thinks Touch is mafia with Malf because Touch tried to save him and because he feels like the recent Touch/Malf conversations have been staged.

Touch believes that Malf and Dome are both mafia (or at least, enemies of town), but are not on the same team. He believes this because he doesn't think any of their stories add up. He doesn't like that Malf brought up NHL alignment when there haven't been any indicators that such an alignment could exist. He also doesn't like how Dome seems to be tunneling on Malf while also being very guarded about the true extent of his role. I'm guessing Touch thinks Malf is an other that is NHL aligned and that Dome is mafia.

What about this do I have wrong? Did I miss anything important?

that pretty much sums it up

19 minutes ago, MathMan said:

everyone has a "team". thats the team mascot.

that fact that you dont know this makes me think you are mafia

also, the color blue means normal vanilla civ

misson, ksj, and sanchez are all blue. thats why i think theres a limited number of prs

Sanchez was Team Boeing. KSJ was El Fuego. Not talking about alignments but role names here

Archived