Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I'm not "going down" this road, I'm clearing the trees and pouring the gravel.

I've never been more confident in this read I have right now. You're not the detective, you're not playing like one. You make no sense this game and the only explaination is that you're mafia. 

I agree with your read but I think you have the same role just against him. The more you carry on, the more you cement that theory for me.

Guys, whatever @MathMan says we have to lynch him today. I think he has some form of a win condition that would allow him to win in a day or two. That’s why he initially asked for 4 more days (pretty specific if you ask me), now he’s asking for one more night. I think he got at least part of what he was needing last night to satisfy his win condition and can get it with one more night. 

I think dome didn’t get what he wanted and is scrambling cause he feels malf is close.

we are voting malf today. No it’s ands or buts.

i gave you a chance, dome.

told you not to go down this road.

it is impossible for me to win bc i kept picking ppl that couldnt get recruited (like you).

so, if you would have backed of of me, i would have let you take town.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@domepatrol91 so which one are you? I’m positive Malf is NHL, so what one are you?

NFL.

look at sanchezs role. the boeng. jets.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Guys, whatever @MathMan says we have to lynch him today. I think he has some form of a win condition that would allow him to win in a day or two. That’s why he initially asked for 4 more days (pretty specific if you ask me), now he’s asking for one more night. I think he got at least part of what he was needing last night to satisfy his win condition and can get it with one more night. 

I think dome didn’t get what he wanted and is scrambling cause he feels malf is close.

we are voting malf today. No it’s ands or buts.

yes. lynch me and track dome to see who he converts

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@domepatrol91 so which one are you? I’m positive Malf is NHL, so what one are you?

Which one what? My role, I've hinted at that enough. I need to win, solely with the mascots. That's what my role says. Math needs to go if you and I both don't believe him.

10 hours ago, MathMan said:
10 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Are the NHL a subset of good guys?

I wouldn’t put it out if possibility.

are you in the NHL?

are you in the NHL?

No, but If my theory is correct I think you are.

I thought your theory was NHL was good? Or could be good?

Now what's the theory?

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

yes. lynch me and track dome to see who he converts

Convert? Do you and untouchable know something about the mechanics of this game? You seem to be very buddy buddy in this game and I already said I felt you were both on the same team. Now it's becoming more clear.

Cult leader?

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Which one what? My role, I've hinted at that enough. I need to win, solely with the mascots. That's what my role says. Math needs to go if you and I both don't believe him.

I thought your theory was NHL was good? Or could be good?

Now what's the theory?

You’re not very good at playing dumb. 

My theory has had two scenarios from the beginning. Had you actually read my statements, you would know that. However, you aren’t because you’re caught dead in the tracks and you’ve been far too busy worrying about how to get the heat off of you than what’s actually been said.

So mathman and untouchable are seemingly in some kind of cult together. I think malf is likely the leader and that's why untouch is protecting him.

Maybe untouchable was NHL and that's how Malf found out there would be an NHL faction, when he converted him?

That's making the most sense. 

Malf tried to convert me he says. I'm guessing he couldn't because I'm a PR? 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Convert? Do you and untouchable know something about the mechanics of this game? You seem to be very buddy buddy in this game and I already said I felt you were both on the same team. Now it's becoming more clear.

I had a theory that has since been confirmed by malf.

funny that him and I are “buddy buddy” but I’ve been pushing for his lynch since I thought of this theory. This is the part where you still try to throw shade elsewhere because you’re caught.

again, you don’t play dumb very well. This is nothing like your slips from when I put heat on you the last time you and I squared off. You’re playing dumb and you’re not good at it.

12 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

This is tough to answer because part of my power is using the information I receive to catch someone in a lie. I can’t catch mafia outright but if I catch someone in a lie, I’ll come out with that  and we can try to figure out why they’re lying.

Explaining what information I have will make that more closely guarded down the road, and really hurt my role.

I do have successful results on 2 people and neither of them have lied yet. If a lie happens I’ll explain what results I get and why they’re lying but I don’t want to fully claim right now.

dome converted 2 people.

until ted posted the boing jet mascot, i thought i was the only cult leader. i missed on both of my "invests/recruits". i even told you who i attempted to recruit in fear of a tracker/watcher.

dome must have known all along since i claimed that i was the other culter. thats why he was so agressive

i have nobody on my team, whereas he probably has 2. 

so he probably has the same wincon.

you can still win if your cult team survives.

so thats why it is important to track dome, @Whicker

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

My theory has had two scenarios from the beginning. Had you actually read my statements, you would know that. However, you aren’t because you’re caught dead in the tracks and you’ve been far too busy worrying about how to get the heat off of you than what’s actually been said.

Heat off me? I've been pushing mathman the entire time regardless of the heat it puts on me. You realize that I'M the one that called malf out for trying to clear me twice, RIGHT? You don't think I know what kind of heat that could bring? I saw scum and I'm not going to stop until I'm proven right.

I'm willing to get hit or possibly lynched if it means malf doesn't get to play this sloppy and win. He's not a detective, I'm certain of that. I don't know how that's me "scrambling" or being "found out". 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

So mathman and untouchable are seemingly in some kind of cult together. I think malf is likely the leader and that's why untouch is protecting him.

Maybe untouchable was NHL and that's how Malf found out there would be an NHL faction, when he converted him?

That's making the most sense. 

Malf tried to convert me he says. I'm guessing he couldn't because I'm a PR? 

Except, I have been and am still pushing for malf to be lynched .....

(you should slow down and actually read my statements before you speak)

or he couldn’t convert you because you’re the same role as him

Archived