Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Heat off me? I've been pushing mathman the entire time regardless of the heat it puts on me. You realize that I'M the one that called malf out for trying to clear me twice, RIGHT? You don't think I know what kind of heat that could bring? I saw scum and I'm not going to stop until I'm proven right.

I'm willing to get hit or possibly lynched if it means malf doesn't get to play this sloppy and win. He's not a detective, I'm certain of that. I don't know how that's me "scrambling" or being "found out". 

Yes, heat off of you because I called you out and I’m right. Now you’re scrambling to try and push another agenda.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Now you’re scrambling to try and push another agenda.

What other agenda am I trying to push?

I've thought you and malf were connected since how all of last night went down. I'm sticking to that.

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

What other agenda am I trying to push?

I've thought you and malf were connected since how all of last night went down. I'm sticking to that.

Exactly, which took place ...... after I called you out. And I’ve been pushing for a malf lynch since I thought of this scenario.

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

im not. im claiming cult leader. and i know you are the other one.

thats why @Whicker needs to track you.

and i need to be lynched tomorow

Please. track me.

Then whicker will know who I'm getting results on, and when that person lies whicker will be able to confirm that's the person I visted. 

4 minutes ago, MathMan said:

your "role claim" was laughable too

that helped me figure it out

You guessed at my role 2-3 times before deciding you lost and WIFOM'd all over the place.

None of your guesses were right. 

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You sound .... defeated.

Not in the slightest.

Reading back through, I’m not sure there’s a cult mechanic and it could be a ploy of some sort since malf knew he’s not getting out of this.

but it seems odd that you “figured it out” and mathman was there to congratulate you. 

I’m certain you two are in catzy, you’re playing like teammates.

Let’s lynch mathman after night is over cause he’s the guarantee. That’s just common sense. Can everyone get on board with this?

whicker feel free to track me because you’ll be able to verify who I invest

after that I’ll explain my role, the results I have so far, where the results have proven people to be honest, and where the results were inconclusive. 

2 hours ago, MookieMonster said:

Votes go onto Bucs and Malf and Tyty just disappears. Can we please lynch him?

Might have something to do with me going to bed cause I work at 5 am ?

7 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Not in the slightest.

Reading back through, I’m not sure there’s a cult mechanic and it could be a ploy of some sort since malf knew he’s not getting out of this.

but it seems odd that you “figured it out” and mathman was there to congratulate you. 

I’m certain you two are in catzy, you’re playing like teammates.

Yep, we’re teammates and our master plan was for me to push for malf to be lynched, call you and malf out as cult leaders and get wreckt. 

latest?cb=20150930225814

Archived