Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

i gave you a chance, dome.

told you not to go down this road.

it is impossible for me to win bc i kept picking ppl that couldnt get recruited (like you).

so, if you would have backed of of me, i would have let you take town.

NFL.

look at sanchezs role. the boeng. jets.

Hmmm. Interesting. So is Tk3 a threat as well?

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

In a game where almost everyone (probably) doesn't have a role and should be able to be recruited, you expect us to believe you didn't recruit a single person?

You probably recruited dome, now that I think about it. I think I'm with touch. Would explain the public fight.

Admittedly, I didn’t think of that aspect. I read it more as dome being against him hit that could make sense. Just depends on their win condition.

@MathMan what is your win condition?

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

Which one what? My role, I've hinted at that enough. I need to win, solely with the mascots. That's what my role says. Math needs to go if you and I both don't believe him.

Interesting bread crumb

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

dome converted 2 people.

until ted posted the boing jet mascot, i thought i was the only cult leader. i missed on both of my "invests/recruits". i even told you who i attempted to recruit in fear of a tracker/watcher.

dome must have known all along since i claimed that i was the other culter. thats why he was so agressive

i have nobody on my team, whereas he probably has 2. 

so he probably has the same wincon.

you can still win if your cult team survives.

so thats why it is important to track dome, @Whicker

Makes sense

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Why would that be the reason?

You'll see when I claim. I'd like you to track me tonight and you'll know who I investigate without everyone else knowing. 

I have one person I've investigated who has been 100% truthful about his role so far, and based on another comment he made I think he's civ but it's not for sure. I can come out with that tomorrow. Then you'll know what I know about whoever I visit tonight. 

41 minutes ago, MathMan said:

thats why 17 people were needed 

1 tracker

2 cult leaders

1 serial killer

1 protector

the rest mascots

What role would a protector play in a game with few hits? Can he protect people from being converted? Can he reconvert people?

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

You'll see when I claim. I'd like you to track me tonight and you'll know who I investigate without everyone else knowing. 

I have one person I've investigated who has been 100% truthful about his role so far, and based on another comment he made I think he's civ but it's not for sure. I can come out with that tomorrow. Then you'll know what I know about whoever I visit tonight. 

its fun to watch you flap

Archived