Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

21 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I'm unclear why Bucs didn't get lynched 

19 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

We never got majority. It's majority vote, not "most votes" 

19 minutes ago, MathMan said:

because we didnt get to the 8 votes needed to lynch

" Voting during the Day Phase will end once we get to a majority decision or will end in a lynch if a player's vote count is the majority by the end of a phase set by me and is more than halfway to where it would have needed to be "

is what's stated in the OP. Bucs should have been lynched I believe.

6 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

You'll see when I claim. I'd like you to track me tonight and you'll know who I investigate without everyone else knowing. 

I have one person I've investigated who has been 100% truthful about his role so far, and based on another comment he made I think he's civ but it's not for sure. I can come out with that tomorrow. Then you'll know what I know about whoever I visit tonight. 

And that someone is a person you’ve converted who you’re trying to set up to be clear.

how you don’t realize you’re being that blatantly obvious is crazy.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

And that someone is a person you’ve converted who you’re trying to set up to be clear.

I'm going to lay out what I know about them and point out a handful of posts they've made that my information supports, that is what lead me to believe that they're being honest so far in this game . I'll reference another post that make me believe they're an honest civ. Others will have to judge for themselves. 

If I was a cult leader, why would I try to clear someone, knowing I'd come back cult when lynched? That would just paint a huge target on their back.

how you don’t realize you’re being that blatantly obvious is crazy.

You're going down with malf and you're trying to take a claiming investigative role with you. How you don't realize you're being that blatantly obvious is crazy.

4 minutes ago, MathMan said:

i think el fuego is a hockey logo

boeng is a jet (Ny jets logo)

Makes sense.

El Fuego - Calgary Flames

Boeing - New York Jets

Wildcat - Jacksonville Jaguars (?)

So 17 people. 1 NHL cult leader, 1 NFL cult leader, 1 (MLB?) Serial Killer, 7 NHL mascots, 7 NFL mascots

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

" Voting during the Day Phase will end once we get to a majority decision or will end in a lynch if a player's vote count is the majority by the end of a phase set by me and is more than halfway to where it would have needed to be "

Majority means over half. 

We had plurality with bucs, but not majority. 

Archived