Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I'm going to lay out what I know about them and point out a handful of posts they've made that my information supports, that is what lead me to believe that they're being honest so far in this game . I'll reference another post that make me believe they're an honest civ. Others will have to judge for themselves. 

If I was a cult leader, why would I try to clear someone, knowing I'd come back cult when lynched? That would just paint a huge target on their back.

You're going down with malf and you're trying to take a claiming investigative role with you. How you don't realize you're being that blatantly obvious is crazy.

Because if you die then they probably lose anyway? But if they are considered cleared then they have far less of a chance to be lynched.

Obvious answer is obvious. 

Tell me one thing here. If I was aligned with malf, why would I push so hard for his lynch? Why would I continue pressing and reveal his actual role? 

Answer, I wouldn’t. Your panicking because I called you out and you’re doing your best to get out of it.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Then that whole sentence is redundant. What does "more than halfway where it would have needed to be" mean then?

idk. it was a weird way to end a night.

IIRC in bcbs last game he inactive killed jfin due to inactivity at a crucial time in the game when jfin had been inactive all game before that, so if things aren't going anywhere and people are stalling out I think BCB will make a call to make a random move to reset things and give us more to work with.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Tell me one thing here. If I was aligned with malf, why would I push so hard for his lynch? Why would I continue pressing and reveal his actual role? 

When you were aligned with cult leader bucs last game you defended him until the bitter end and that ultimately is what lost you the game. Had you bussed him and laid low you probably would've won. Which is exactly what you're attempting to do now.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Answer, I wouldn’t. Your panicking because I called you out and you’re doing your best to get out of it.

I'm not panicking at all. I have a very clear read on malf that proved to be right, and you're my next best read. Even if you succeed and get me lynched, I'll feel good that I helped get the cult leader who is very likely the most dangerous non-townie in the game. 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

When you were aligned with cult leader bucs last game you defended him until the bitter end and that ultimately is what lost you the game. Had you bussed him and laid low you probably would've won. Which is exactly what you're attempting to do now.

I'm not panicking at all. I have a very clear read on malf that proved to be right, and you're my next best read. Even if you succeed and get me lynched, I'll feel good that I helped get the cult leader who is very likely the most dangerous non-townie in the game. 

Except I’m not at all laying low. I’m directly responsible for calling you and malf out.

you are panicking because you have changed your style multiple times and your claims don’t add up at all.

This could definitely explain the lack of hits...No mafia, just cults. People aren't dying, they're being converted. Seemingly a very slanted game if town has no detective though.

Wait...17 people. 

1 serial killer - Dead

4 MLB - 1 being a cult leader

4 NHL - 1 being a cult leader

4 NFL - 1 being a cult leader

4 NBA - 1 being a cult leader

We have 4 groups of "town", all fighting to win.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

you are panicking because you have changed your style multiple times and your claims don’t add up at all.

Changed my style? How do you figure?

Your problem is my claim is 2+x+y= my claim.

They don't add up because you don't know everything you think you do.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Changed my style? How do you figure?

Your problem is my claim is 2+x+y= my claim.

They don't add up because you don't know everything you think you do.

Again, you are very poor at playing dumb. I don’t know why you keep trying to force it.

im not even talking about your claim of your role, I’m talking your claims of your theories. None of them make sense because there’s nothing behind them. You’re grasping at straws because you were called out.

15 minutes ago, MathMan said:

you just missed him when you listed roles

So 17 people. 1 NHL cult leader, 1 NFL cult leader, 1 (MLB?) Serial Killer, 7 NHL mascots, 7 NFL mascots

I figured he'd be a part of either the 7 NHL mascots or 7 NFL mascots.

Archived