Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I’m talking your claims of your theories. None of them make sense because there’s nothing behind them. You’re grasping at straws because you were called out.

Do you EVER give specifics?

What doesn't make sense? Specifically, I mean. Please don't say "any of it" again.

People who have something to hide make claims like this, and usually disappear or offer a weak example because they're forced to use bad logic to make an argument. I stand by all my theories and will defend it again if you provide examples.

11 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Maybe that’s why the names are somewhat vague? They can apply to different factions with a minor tweak? Mine could apply to nhl, nfl, nba and mlb.

Interesting. I feel like mine only applies to one. At least if we're talking just NFL/NHL

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Team cult leaders can only recruit their teams, first one to do so wins. I wonder if you need all 4? Or just the remaining alive.

Or I could be way off.

I think you’re close but I have a feeling that most of the mascots could apply to most if not all of the factions. 

El fuego - Heat (nba), flames (nhl), chargers (nfl), reds? (Mlb)

Boeing - jets (nfl), astros (mlb), rockets (nba), jets (nhl)

each of those could easily apply across most of not all of them although it’s a bit of a stretch for the mlb and fuego

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Do you EVER give specifics?

What doesn't make sense? Specifically, I mean. Please don't say "any of it" again.

People who have something to hide make claims like this, and usually disappear or offer a weak example because they're forced to use bad logic to make an argument. I stand by all my theories and will defend it again if you provide examples.

Any of it.

yes, I have on numerous occasions provided exactly what it was that didn’t make sense. Again, do you even read bromahemoth?

Are you talking to yourself in the mirror in the last part?

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I think you’re close but I have a feeling that most of the mascots could apply to most if not all of the factions. 

El fuego - Heat (nba), flames (nhl), chargers (nfl), reds? (Mlb)

Boeing - jets (nfl), astros (mlb), rockets (nba), jets (nhl)

each of those could easily apply across most of not all of them although it’s a bit of a stretch for the mlb and fuego

I definitely see now why we cannot character claim. I'd like to see if others could apply mine to across the leagues like this. I'm at least pretty sure that mine does not fit into one of NHL or NFL

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

yes, I have on numerous occasions provided exactly what it was that didn’t make sense. Again, do you even read bromahemoth?

You never said WHY it doesn't make sense. I've already provided reasonings for what I believed and now know to be true about malf. I'm not going to keep repeating it if you're not going to expand on how "none of it makes sense"  without actually providing anything. 

How did it not make sense? Please give me another generic throwaway response. 

31 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Because if you die then they probably lose anyway? But if they are considered cleared then they have far less of a chance to be lynched.

Obvious answer is obvious. 

Tell me one thing here. If I was aligned with malf, why would I push so hard for his lynch? Why would I continue pressing and reveal his actual role? 

Answer, I wouldn’t. Your panicking because I called you out and you’re doing your best to get out of it.

23 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Except I’m not at all laying low. I’m directly responsible for calling you and malf out.

you are panicking because you have changed your style multiple times and your claims don’t add up at all.

18 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Again, you are very poor at playing dumb. I don’t know why you keep trying to force it.

im not even talking about your claim of your role, I’m talking your claims of your theories. None of them make sense because there’s nothing behind them. You’re grasping at straws because you were called out.

47 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

And that someone is a person you’ve converted who you’re trying to set up to be clear.

how you don’t realize you’re being that blatantly obvious is crazy.

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes, heat off of you because I called you out and I’m right. Now you’re scrambling to try and push another agenda.

Exactly, which took place ...... after I called you out. And I’ve been pushing for a malf lynch since I thought of this scenario.

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Yep, we’re teammates and our master plan was for me to push for malf to be lynched, call you and malf out as cult leaders and get wreckt. 

latest?cb=20150930225814

You’re not very good at playing dumb. 

My theory has had two scenarios from the beginning. Had you actually read my statements, you would know that. However, you aren’t because you’re caught dead in the tracks and you’ve been far too busy worrying about how to get the heat off of you than what’s actually been said.

I had a theory that has since been confirmed by malf.

funny that him and I are “buddy buddy” but I’ve been pushing for his lynch since I thought of this theory. This is the part where you still try to throw shade elsewhere because you’re caught.

again, you don’t play dumb very well. This is nothing like your slips from when I put heat on you the last time you and I squared off. You’re playing dumb and you’re not good at it.

Except, I have been and am still pushing for malf to be lynched .....

(you should slow down and actually read my statements before you speak)

or he couldn’t convert you because you’re the same role as him

Here’s a few of them for you dome. I clearly explain what doesn’t make sense and why it doesn’t make sense. 

Archived