Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

Night 3

Math is going about his business when suddenly he is surrounded by what looks like a bunch of guards.  The peon guards disperse and a player enters where they once where.  This player lifts up his scepter when suddenly a large beast runs into the peons from the forest.  He takes out the majority of them.  Distracted the assailant goes to strike Math but when he turns around, Math has run away

Math is still alive

With 13 alive and voting, it is 7 to lynch!

N1, I investigated mathman and he came back non-vanilla. I eluded to it on several occasions. His wild posting D1 made me think he was a vanilla civ and was willing to make a fuss early, OR he had some kind of role where he knew he was immune to investigations

He role claimed investigator and was the first person I found to not have lied about having powers, the fact that he was the investigator really surprised me because he claimed so easily and played so wildly D1.

15 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:
15 hours ago, MathMan said:

simple. use this power on me tomorrow

Won’t help.

14 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:
14 hours ago, MathMan said:

why dont you try to catch me in a lie.

you could basically clear me if you wanted to

Won’t work. Way ahead of you.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

N1, I investigated mathman and he came back non-vanilla. I eluded to it on several occasions. His wild posting D1 made me think he was a vanilla civ and was willing to make a fuss early, OR he had some kind of role where he knew he was immune to investigations

He role claimed investigator and was the first person I found to not have lied about having powers, the fact that he was the investigator really surprised me because he claimed so easily and played so wildly D1.

Or you tried to convert him and it didn’t work because he is a leader.

7 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

What did you do N2 and last night?

Archived