Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Malf

I'd guess Tyty is some sort of protector for him, similar to how CWood was a protector in my cult a few games ago.

Or did Tyty place the hit and Malf was bulletproof? Or is there yet another Other out there who has a hit? Or is there a protector and vigilante?

I'm not totally sold on a cult at all. I think that was a head fake and untouch and mathman are mafia. Even mathman has referred to my move as an invest, that shows how much he believes in what he's claiming. 

Not sure who is with them. Maybe tyty, maybe bucs, maybe someone who's laying low. I'm very confident in those two though. I'm just as sold on untouch now as I was on mathman when I was pushing him d3.

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I'm not totally sold on a cult at all. I think that was a head fake and untouch and mathman are mafia. Even mathman has referred to my move as an invest, that shows how much he believes in what he's claiming. 

Not sure who is with them. Maybe tyty, maybe bucs, maybe someone who's laying low. I'm very confident in those two though. I'm just as sold on untouch now as I was on mathman when I was pushing him d3.

You remind me of me :)

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

So I’ll rehash this since you never responded before but went on to say I only gave “general” replies.

your theory is that me and malf are aligned and our plan was for me to come out, push malfs lynch. Call him out and then call you out. Force malfs hand and continue to push his lynch. 

Youre saying that was our plan?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So I’ll rehash this since you never responded before but went on to say I only gave “general” replies.

your theory is that me and malf are aligned and our plan was for me to come out, push malfs lynch. Call him out and then call you out. Force malfs hand and continue to push his lynch. 

Youre saying that was our plan?

It was though. Remember. You came up with it

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

It was though. Remember. You came up with it

That way, my other 2 invests would live on and win.

And we would waste a lynch on dome, a civ special.

lol, they actually believe I told the truth on who we invested. Why do you think I asked the tracker to claim before I did?

To see if he tracked me.

LOL

Archived