Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Shhh that was supposed to be our secret! 

Dont make me hand out the secret you told me. You know, the one that involves a swing, 3 blow up dolls, two cucumbers and a picture of Shaq and Charles Barkley.

I thought it was Sinbad and Barkley?????!!!!!

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

your theory is that me and malf are aligned and our plan was for me to come out, push malfs lynch. Call him out and then call you out. Force malfs hand and continue to push his lynch. 

I think plans change as the game plays out. I definitely think you're aligned. You're playing like teammates. 

Seems odd for a civ like you're claiming to be to be working seemingly side by side with malf to "figure out" theres cults while delaying his lynch and LOW AND BEHOLD MALF CLAIMS THERE ARE CULTS AND HE IS ONE. What a shocker.

I've never seen a claimed cult leader be so buddy buddy with whatever you're claiming to be. It's just as odd as an "investigator" painting a huge target on his back D1 and then "claiming" WAAAY to early. 

Lets see if malf comes back cult aligned. 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I think plans change as the game plays out. I definitely think you're aligned. You're playing like teammates. 

Seems odd for a civ like you're claiming to be to be working seemingly side by side with malf to "figure out" theres cults while delaying his lynch and LOW AND BEHOLD MALF CLAIMS THERE ARE CULTS AND HE IS ONE. What a shocker.

I've never seen a claimed cult leader be so buddy buddy with whatever you're claiming to be. It's just as odd as an "investigator" painting a huge target on his back D1 and then "claiming" WAAAY to early. 

Lets see if malf comes back cult aligned. 

We were working side by side, while I pushing his lynch? 

Day 4

Hey guys this is where bcb normally writes down the days events

oh we are just speed lynching math

noted

The group made a decision at break neck speed folllowing yesterday's slumber fest.  Math had pretty much made it easy for them.  "Wait" said one player, you're not even a mascot, you're a le.....a strong wind picks up and Math starts floating into the distance, unfortunately a rather large man was in the group and he caught Math and ripped him to shreds

Mathman has been eliminated.   He was The Maple LeaF--NHL Aligned

IT IS NOW NIGHT 4.  you have 24 hours to send in actions.  but like last night, if i get them all in early we shall advance

17 hours ago, MathMan said:

lets see if scum hammers.

who wants to do the honors?

malf

17 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

tyty malf is bold but not that bold

17 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I’d rather go for Bucs based on how he jumped at trying to get me to vote you.

17 hours ago, MathMan said:

i highly think bucs is mafia

do we have 6 more people that would vote bucs in 3 hours.

Yeah untouch. You were really driving home the fact that you wanted mathman dead. 

Archived