Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 9:20 PM, MathMan said:

I'm not feeling this lynch.  MD4L seems townie to me.

I'd rather see momentum on someone else

So Math.....did you actually have a read on MD4L in your first game with him after 4 posts or were you just pushing "civ" on someone you knew wasn't maf?

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 9:49 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Just skimmed up, it’s my Friday so I’ll have to reread tomorrow to be of any use. Alphadelic IPA calling my name

i saw something about a mission BW and I can get on that. He’s a pretty unhelpful civ and pretty good when mafia.

thats post 3 btw

This is the first mention or vote for mission in the game. Interesting deflection vote.

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Let him do his thing. Hockey is pretty meticulous when it comes to this, and is pretty spot on.

I hope you're right. 

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

I know the MD4L is not in the game. I'm not sure why the question wasn't relevant. I'll wait for @MathMan to answer.

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 12:22 PM, utley4568 said:

I hate day one tbh. I'm trying to be present and at least read, but it's usually useless speculation

This is the second separate time Utley has checked in and posted prior to a lynch. My spidey senses are tingling.

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 9:34 AM, bcb1213 said:

Mission has been elimiated.   He was Team Wildcat--Mascot Aligned

It is now night 1

You now have untill midnight to send in PM's.  If I get them all early, night will end early.  So do us all a favor and send them in quickly

I always hate day 1. Mission was an indifference lynch more than anything else. I wouldn't be shocked if all the mafia or none of the mafia voted for him.

Only got through page 28. Gonna have to stop for now. I don't really like Malf tunneling on BDL (Whicker) and he's done a lot of "civ pushing" so far. Utley really just sticks out to me as every day he stops in, does his 3 posts and a vote and disappears again. I'll have more tomorrow.

I wonder if math is so confident with getting lynched and announcing himself because he has some role where he is unlynchable so using lynches on him saves his crew. Is that a thing?

Archived