Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

2 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I think we need to hear from @Tyty at this point. 

He claimed a power role. My investigation confirmed it and now TK3 is saying he (maybe) has results on tyty as well.

oh honey,

we all know that "investigation" of yours is a load of BS

you're a simple cult leader. The jig is up

12 minutes ago, Tyty said:

I wonder if math is so confident with getting lynched and announcing himself because he has some role where he is unlynchable so using lynches on him saves his crew. Is that a thing?

He's dead

I think he realized he was caught and gave up

I don't think Malf was the cult leader. I believe he was a member of the cult from the beginning. But not the leader. 

In bcb's other game, I was the cult leader and I had CWood with me from the get go. And I could only have one extra converted person with me at any time. If someone died, I could recruit again. But three was my max. When I died, I was labeled as the cult leader. Malf was not.

I don't think Malf would give himself up if he was the leader. Granted, this is all assuming there's actually a cult and not a mafia.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't think Malf was the cult leader. I believe he was a member of the cult from the beginning. But not the leader. 

In bcb's other game, I was the cult leader and I had CWood with me from the get go. And I could only have one extra converted person with me at any time. If someone died, I could recruit again. But three was my max. When I died, I was labeled as the cult leader. Malf was not.

I don't think Malf would give himself up if he was the leader. Granted, this is all assuming there's actually a cult and not a mafia.

This is silly, and clearly forced. There are obviously numerous cults. There is no way each one is starting with numerous members.

BUCS

Archived