Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

I don't trust Tk3 though.

He knew while Malf was claiming investigator that he was a Cult Leader, he also had another Cult Leader. This means he had to have known there was no mafia in this game and that Malf was lying. Why not come out with that information? You would've been protected as the detective.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

See...again...From your POV he has to be lying, unless you're openly confessing you're a cult leader.

He's either lying or he's an insane cop. But I don't know which.

I guess lynching him would clear the three of us if he turns up cop. It's even better if he's cult.

Ok, so I'm willing to bet mathman was in fact a cult leader. I think the most likely scenario is that he converted TK3 the first night.

If TK3 was the detective malf would feel confident that he was safe to claim detective... I think someone else said something similar when he claimed with no CC's as well. Like maybe mathman knew mission or KSJ was the real detective? I think it's more likely that malf found out TK3 was the real detective and could knew he could claim off that. 

It's just too convenient for TK to stroll in with 3 positive invest results that he's been sitting on until day 4. It's as sketchy as mathman the "investigator" calling crazy shots with his D1 antics which I still don't understand given his role.

1 hour ago, NS922 said:

At this point I'm not trusting anyone who says they have invests.

So.. let's start lynching.

If ANY of my calls come up disingenuous then you come at me hard.

I promise you they won't.

Normally I don't play this blunt, but the fact of the matter is, the outcome of this game from me was so epic, nailing all 4 cult leaders (malf through his dumb claim and the other 3 through invests) that my ego couldn't stand me to not out it.

Lynch me tonight for all I care, but I want the mad props when the game ends and bcb announces the 4 cult leaders and I was all over it.

15 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Ok, so I'm willing to bet mathman was in fact a cult leader. I think the most likely scenario is that he converted TK3 the first night.

If TK3 was the detective malf would feel confident that he was safe to claim detective... I think someone else said something similar when he claimed with no CC's as well. Like maybe mathman knew mission or KSJ was the real detective? I think it's more likely that malf found out TK3 was the real detective and could knew he could claim off that. 

It's just too convenient for TK to stroll in with 3 positive invest results that he's been sitting on until day 4. It's as sketchy as mathman the "investigator" calling crazy shots with his D1 antics which I still don't understand given his role.

I was harder on mathman than ANYONE ever since the moment he claimed.

You really think I would buss my cult leader THAT hard? Knowing that the result of his death would leave me essentially alone with no leader to bring in more members?

Come on man, you're smarter than that.

The most obvious answer is the right one, you are just too paranoid to see it (or in this case, incentivized against admitting it)... that I was merely the investigator the entire time, I knew the moment Malf claimed that he was full of BS, and I hit my investigations really well.

BUCS
DOME
TYTY

I just don't understand. icon_lol.gif

A framer is a mafia role. It would explain why he's wrong. But apparently his results are for "cult leader." Unless there's a tweak to the role and it's an other. Either way, it seems unlikely that Tk AND mafia would choose the same player each night for it to happen.

Insane cop fits too. Do we have another detective? Is dome an actual detective or is he a lie detector? I don't even know.

Or he's lying and selling it hard af.

Archived