Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

Test my theories. Let's kill these cult leaders as fast as possible, and stop the further spreading of the cult. Nothing I said is going to come back false. I guarantee it.

Then we go about finding the converts.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I just don't understand. icon_lol.gif

A framer is a mafia role. It would explain why he's wrong. But apparently his results are for "cult leader." Unless there's a tweak to the role and it's an other. Either way, it seems unlikely that Tk AND mafia would choose the same player each night for it to happen.

Insane cop fits too. Do we have another detective? Is dome an actual detective or is he a lie detector? I don't even know.

Or he's lying and selling it hard af.

Dome is neither of the above. He is a cult leader.

All of his "role" nonsense was pure misdirection.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Test my theories. Let's kill these cult leaders as fast as possible, and stop the further spreading of the cult. Nothing I said is going to come back false. I guarantee it.

Then we go about finding the converts.

You sound like a cult leader who wants all the other cult leaders dead.

16 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Lynch me tonight for all I care, but I want the mad props when the game ends and bcb announces the 4 cult leaders and I was all over it.

I don’t trust TK, and I don’t trust this last sentence either.

Math put the 7th vote on himself to try to prove he was innocent somehow, untouch supported him after that and said “he’s not that bold”

One of the reasons malf stood out was he kept asking for 2 more days for his invests, and then someone else mentioned maybe cult wins in 4 nights, or the leader gets hits after n4 or something. 

Lynching TK would all but guarantee his claims if he came back civ somehow. But if he’s not he may have bought enough time for his leader or other teammate

Just now, Tk3 said:

Dome is neither of the above. He is a cult leader.

All of his "role" nonsense was pure misdirection.

You're wrong about me. Which leads me to believe that you're wrong about dome as well.

But I'm conflicted because I've had Tyty as mafia since day one. icon_lol.gif

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

If you ignore the fact that you're wrong, sure.

I swear upon the Buffalo Bills playoff chances that I am right.

May the Bills never make the playoffs in my lifetime if I am wrong.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

You're wrong about me. Which leads me to believe that you're wrong about dome as well.

But I'm conflicted because I've had Tyty as mafia since day one. icon_lol.gif

I think it’s a good possibility him tyty and dome are all cult leaders. I think he latched onto you because people have wanted to vote you all game

5 minutes ago, NS922 said:

You sound like a cult leader who wants all the other cult leaders dead.

If i was a cult leader you better believe I would have just laid low and kept this to myself.

It would have been super easy to push a Dome lynch and accomplish the agenda you are accusing me of.

Seriously guys, you have played with me many times before.

When have I EVER shown this kind of bravado?

Touch, when I was mafia with you I played the UTR game, and as a cult leader I would FOR SURE have done the same.

This is different.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't think Malf was the cult leader. I believe he was a member of the cult from the beginning. But not the leader. 

In bcb's other game, I was the cult leader and I had CWood with me from the get go. And I could only have one extra converted person with me at any time. If someone died, I could recruit again. But three was my max. When I died, I was labeled as the cult leader. Malf was not.

I don't think Malf would give himself up if he was the leader. Granted, this is all assuming there's actually a cult and not a mafia.

I don’t see malf making things like having invincibility N1 and needing 4 converts to win up if he was lying. He can manipulate as well as anyone but those are very specific 

Archived