Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I don’t see malf making things like having invincibility N1 and needing 4 converts to win up if he was lying. He can manipulate as well as anyone but those are very specific 

He would have that info from whoever the cult leader is.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Seriously guys, you have played with me many times before.

When have I EVER shown this kind of bravado?

Touch, when I was mafia with you I played the UTR game, and as a cult leader I would FOR SURE have done the same.

This is different.

So you don't think there could be something wrong with your results? You think you went 3/3 on your invests? 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

He would have that info from whoever the cult leader is.

Malf was for sure the cult leader

He played so passive from the start with the Mission lynch. Go back and look. He never played like a civ at all.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Seriously guys, you have played with me many times before.

When have I EVER shown this kind of bravado?

Touch, when I was mafia with you I played the UTR game, and as a cult leader I would FOR SURE have done the same.

This is different.

Honestly, that’s part of what makes me hesitant to believe you. 

I could see it being either way for you. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

The N1 invincibility explains his d1 behavior though

I read it as him trying to manufacture an excuse for why he survived the night. He quoted the whole thing again the next night. I think he was trying get ahead of the whole "he's alive, he's mafia" thing.

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

If i was a cult leader you better believe I would have just laid low and kept this to myself.

It would have been super easy to push a Dome lynch and accomplish the agenda you are accusing me of.

It's convenient for you to all of a sudden be like "hey guys look at me, I know things". You don't know who all 3 leaders are.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I read it as him trying to manufacture an excuse for why he survived the night. He quoted the whole thing again the next night. I think he was trying get ahead of the whole "he's alive, he's mafia" thing.

Just seems too specific, plus it was in a post that he was talking to dome as well

33 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

the outcome of this game from me was so epic, nailing all 4 cult leaders (malf through his dumb claim and the other 3 through invests) that my ego couldn't stand me to not out it.

Lynch me tonight for all I care, but I want the mad props when the game ends and bcb announces the 4 cult leaders and I was all over it.

You "nailed" malf? I don't remember you in here at all when people were wavering on him, I was doing that heavy lifting. I remember you bringing him up earlier, but you never really pushed it. 

21 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

The most obvious answer is the right one, you are just too paranoid to see it (or in this case, incentivized against admitting it)... that I was merely the investigator the entire time, I knew the moment Malf claimed that he was full of BS, and I hit my investigations really well.

BUCS
DOME
TYTY

So did you hit your investigations really well? Or perfectly? Cause if I NAILED my investigations 3 for 3 I certainly wouldn't be calling that "really well." 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Are we even sure there are three?

It's odd that he claims to know the exact number left, and he conveniently knows who all 3 of them are. I'm calling his bluff and saying he's picking up where Math left off.

Just now, NS922 said:

It's odd that he claims to know the exact number left, and he conveniently knows who all 3 of them are. I'm calling his bluff and saying he's picking up where Math left off.

That's why I'm thinking he's an insane cop and every invest he makes will come up 'cult leader.'

...or he's lying.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

That's why I'm thinking he's an insane cop and every invest he makes will come up 'cult leader.'

...or he's lying.

I haven't played in a game with that role in it before, so I haven't seen that. It makes sense, but again, I think the timing of his claims is too convenient.

Archived