Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

Look,

Here's the deal.

I'm right. I know I am right.

@bucsfan333 @domepatrol91 @Tyty you guys know that I am right about you, and you should know I am right about the others as well.

You have two choices.

You can either force the lynch of a civ special (which you will have to do at SOME point before the game is over), but meanwhile you let your REAL opponents have a chance to get 1 more player.

Or you can round up your forces and target one of your opposing leaders so that they can't get that additional player.

You cult leaders KNOW that your biggest enemies are the other people who I named with you.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

That's why I'm thinking he's an insane cop and every invest he makes will come up 'cult leader.'

...or he's lying.

So we lynch TK3 and he'll come back NHL, or possibly a totally different faction not mascots or NHL.

If he comes back civ we can lynch me next to prove he was an insane cop and we'll have two (likely) clear in you and tyty.

His results are wrong  and I don't believe he's an insane cop, I think he's a cult recruit.

He screwed up by magically "nailing" all 3 picks and all 3 of them just so happened to be under the most pressure already. 

1 minute ago, NS922 said:

I haven't played in a game with that role in it before, so I haven't seen that. It makes sense, but again, I think the timing of his claims is too convenient.

I'll bite.

Let's say that you are correct.

Why would I say all of these things now and put pressure on myself? The timing would be way stupider if I somehow miraculously took Malf's role. If that were the case I would try to slide under the radar and use the time to recruit more cultists.

Which in and of itself is INSANE. There are already 4 cults, the only way for that situation to resolve itself is if cults can no longer recruit once their leader is dead.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

So we lynch TK3 and he'll come back NHL, or possibly a totally different faction not mascots or NHL.

If he comes back civ we can lynch me next to prove he was an insane cop and we'll have two (likely) clear in you and tyty.

His results are wrong  and I don't believe he's an insane cop, I think he's a cult recruit.

He screwed up by magically "nailing" all 3 picks and all 3 of them just so happened to be under the most pressure already. 

You can try this if you want, but your smarter move is to cut the heads off of the other cult leaders.

Just now, Tk3 said:

You can try this if you want, but your smarter move is to cut the heads off of the other cult leaders.

You already said I'M a cult leader.

Did you already forget what you "invests" told you?

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

You already said I'M a cult leader.

Did you already forget what you "invests" told you?

Yeah, YOU are a cult leader. One of 4 (well, 3 now)

Which means you should be trying to take out the other cult leaders. Because if they get to 5 before you do, they win and you lose.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

https://epicmafia.com/role/123

But it seems weird that his results would specifically say 'cult leader' and not anything else.

The role says this innocents will appear guilty and guilty will appear innocent. So if he is an "insane cop", then those 3 he named would be cleared. I don't think all 3 of them are innocent. I don't think all 3 of them are cult leaders either.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I'll bite.

Let's say that you are correct.

Why would I say all of these things now and put pressure on myself? The timing would be way stupider if I somehow miraculously took Malf's role. If that were the case I would try to slide under the radar and use the time to recruit more cultists.

Which in and of itself is INSANE. There are already 4 cults, the only way for that situation to resolve itself is if cults can no longer recruit once their leader is dead.

Getting more recruits and eliminating the other cult leaders are both very important. You're trying to earn our trust so that you can do both. You want us to believe you so we can lynch your enemies for you, while you recruit more cultists.

Archived