Week 14: VIKINGS (10-2) at Panthers (8-4)

swede700

It’s a bummer but I still believe in Keenum and this team. If it weren’t for a questionable call at the end of the first half and two big runs by Carolina, it would have been a different game. If the OL can get completely healthy before the playoffs then I see this team making a great SB run. Skol Vikes!

Just now, Klomp said:

I'm not too worried. I never felt like this was a team that could win 15 straight games en route to a Super Bowl title. This lets the team regroup.

Probably good to get a reality check. Remind everyone that they can be beat if they aren't at the top of their game. 

14 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

The Reiff injury is the only meaningful thing to analyze from this game. 

Agreed. I felt going into this game we would lose either way. This game meant more for Carolina in the big picture. 

I just wanted to walk away healthy, and now I'm a bit nervous. We need Reiff healthy for January. 

3 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

The only game that really matters is Eagles/Rams

Idk, looks Aaron will be back in play. Will be tough to win in GB with Rodgers at the helm. Can you imagine having to play GB in the playoffs? Or GB winning out this year...makes me cringe 

Just now, marshpit23 said:

Idk, looks Aaron will be back in play. Will be tough to win in GB with Rodgers at the helm. Can you imagine having to play GB in the playoffs? Or GB winning out this year...makes me cringe 

GB is not a good team. At all.

1 minute ago, marshpit23 said:

Pretty sure we can still clinch with a win next week against a team that just got blown out at home by the Bears.

Archived