Titans sign TE Luke Stocker/Place Jones on IR

ttitansfan4life

20 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Also will drop Jonnu’s snaps big time.

True to this and Fowler. Although I like Fowler. 

I've joked that Fasano is there MVP if he meant that much to our running game. Then we should have paid him $40 million a year. 

19 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Also will drop Jonnu’s snaps big time.

I actually think it dips heavily in to Kelly's snaps more than anything.

Probably one of our bigger issues this year on offense is the fact that no one is worried about Dennis Kelly catching a pass. Fasano could block really well but when he was on the field in a jumbo set teams still had to respect him as a receiver, that's obviously not been the case with Kelly. Stocker is no Delanie Walker but teams are gonna have to respect him far more than Kelly in regards to him going out on routes.

10 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I also don’t get the fans upset about Jamarion Fowler not playing. Even with him at FB for his 7-9 plays a game we weren’t running that well anyway. Stocker Smith and Supernaw will line up there from time to time it won’t be a huge deal 

Because wit the right coach he’s an asset hopefully a new OC next yr will see that. If we really want to run the football a lead fullback = success in Titan football Eddie George Lorenzo Neal, Chris Johnson Ahmad hall 

1 hour ago, TitanRedd said:

Because wit the right coach he’s an asset hopefully a new OC next yr will see that. If we really want to run the football a lead fullback = success in Titan football Eddie George Lorenzo Neal, Chris Johnson Ahmad hall 

Well if fans want the offense to get out the "Dark Ages" this is one of the first steps.  FB in offenses are a dying breed. 
I do remember the good ol "Give Eddie a FB" days. :) 

But according to Murlakey, Fowler still has a place with the team. Just about game planning and maximizing game day roster spots. 

Archived